International Webinar on the Theme“Transforming global Nursing perspectives through innovation and Research” from 7th to 11th Dec 2020
05 Dec 2020
School of Nursing Science& Research (SNS&R), Sharda University is organizing International Webinar on the Theme: “Transforming global Nursing perspectives through innovation and Research” from 7th to 11thDec 2020, Timing:2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
About the webinar:
Globalization is one of the most important driving forces in the new millennium. Together with urbanization and digitalization, it reshapes patterns of human existence and societies on a global scale. Although nursing to some extent has been a global profession, the expansion to global awareness clearly develops the patterns in nursing knowledge. However, there have been few attempts to grasp and overview the consequences of globalization as it is addressed in scholarly knowledge. Researchers stress that nursing in the 21st century has many challenges due to the globalized world. Furthermore, this global approach in nursing has been reported to correspond to the challenges of human vulnerability and equality. In addition, the strengthening of nursing discipline stands out, both in a local and Global Nursing scene.
The nursing profession is changing and has gone through several modifications during the last decades. For that reason, nurses, individually and collectively, have the power and the social consciousness to influence basic social services and health care. Thus, nurses should conceive a broader global picture. As global competencies must be mastered, nurses shouldheld long term values, faculty knowledge, nursing policies, nursing education and research and innovation.
- To Enlighten the Nurses with implication of Nursing Education Policy on Nursing Education Policy
- To Enhance the knowledge regarding transforming innovative in Nursing Practices
- To enlighten the global Nursing Perspectives in an innovative Nursing Research
- Prof. Urmila Devi Bhardwaj, Dean, SNS&R, SU Email Id: Urmila.email@example.com, Phone No.9350886446
- Prof. R.SreeRajakumar, Professor, Community Health Nursing, SNSR, Sharda University., Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No.9646531203
- Prof. Kiran Sharma Professor & Head of the Department, Medical – Surgical Nursing, SNSR, Sharda University. Email Id: email@example.com, Phone No.9311650811
- Mr. Nikhil Raj, Associate Professor, Psychiatric Nursing SNSR, Sharda University. Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No.9882360415
- School of Nursing Science &Research, ShardaUniversity
- Dr.BimlaKapoor, Chairperson, National Nursing and Midwifery Commission, Ministry of Health and Family WelfareFormer Director, School of Health Sciences, IGNOU, New Delhi
- Dr.S.JNalini, Dean cum Principal, Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education & Research, Porur, Chennai- 600 116, Tamil Nadu, India
- Dr.K.Ramu, Dean, Faculty of Nursing, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Ms.JasneetKaur, Associate Professor, College of Nursing , Symbiosis University, Pune MahaRashtra
- Ms.GracePaul,DNP,RN, CNE Residential Faculty Medical Surgical Nursing, Glendale Community College, California,United States of America.
- Ms.Annie ThomasProfessor, Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing, Loyola University, Chicago,United States of America.
- Dr.Nitha Mathew Joseph, Assistant Professor, Dept of Undergraduate Studies, National Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar Alumna, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
- Dr.N.H.Simon, Director, School of Nursing and Health Allied Sciences, Noida International University, Greater Noida, Former Director School of Health Sciences
- R.M.Mehra, Professor, Emeritus, School of Engineering, Sharda University
- Dr.Prema , Assistant Professor, Department of Nursing,College of applied medical sciences, University of Hafr Al Batin (Ministry of Higher Education ) Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Dr.Prabhu , Swami Hiremath,Psychiatric Nursing, Krishna Institute of Nursing Sciences, Karad University, Maharashtra
- Mr.Uppu Praveen, Phd Scholar, Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai,Tamil Nadu. Dr.NageswhwarVenkatesh Reddy, Assistant professor ,Nursing department ,Ministry of Higher Education ,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- R.P Yadav, Associate Professor, School of Law, Sharda University
- Dr.NageshwarVenkatesh Reddy, Assistant Professor,NursingDepartment,Faculty of Applied Sciences,Al-Baha University-Al Aqiq, Al-BahaUniversity,Ministry of Higher Education, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Date- 7th to 11thDec 2020,
- Time- 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm,
- Venue- ZOOM App
- Link- https://www.sharda.ac.in/webinar