FDP on Outcome-Based Teaching Learning Methods & Research in Law 12th July to 17th July 2021
06 Jun 2021
One Week Online Faculty Development Programme on Outcome-Based Teaching-Learning Methods & Research In Law: The Way Forward (Monday, 12th July- Saturday, 17th July 2021).
Aims and Objectives
- Provide an understanding about outcome-based teaching-learning methods & research in law.
- Acquaint the participants with the intricacies of law and legal research.
- Train the early career researchers, young academicians, and other participants to upgrade their knowledge and skills in outcome-based teaching and research.
- Provide in-depth understanding about teaching pedagogy.
- Provide an opportunity to participants to deliberate and learn about the challenges facing legal education and research in the present virtual era.
- Train the early career researchers, young academicians, and other participants regarding the use of technology in teaching and research.
The participants will be able to explore outcome-based methods of teaching and learning.
The participants will be able to identify upcoming research areas across various specializations and fields of research.
The participants will be able to come out with quality research work published in reputed journals at the national and international level with the guidance of experts.
The knowledge acquired from experts will be percolated to the students and ultimately benefit them.
The participants shall be able to appreciate the challenges facing the teaching-learning methods and research in law and will be able to prepare themselves better for the same.
The participants would be able to get in-depth knowledge and training regarding the use of technology during this pandemic Covid-19 for outcome-based methods of teaching and learning.
- Participants shall have to Register for the FDP through this Google Registration Form: https://forms.gle/uE5pN4A6a85iGjLW8
- Please provide valid and correct data for registration in the above mentioned Google Form.
- Registration for the Online FDP is Free.
- However, for availing the Certificate of Participation, a fee of Rs. 200 shall be required to be paid through Online Payment mode and the invoice of the same must be uploaded on the Google Registration Form.
- The last date for Registration is 10th July, 2021.
- All communications shall be done through the official email ID of the Online FDP i.e. email@example.com
- Name of Account Holder: “Sharda University School of Law”
- Account no. 912010034705440
- IFSC: UTIB0000624
- Bank Name & Address: Axis bank Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida