E-Frames International Photography Competition 2021
19 Aug 2021
School of Media Film and Entertainment, Sharda University is launching its E-Frames (International Photography Competition) on the occasion of World Photography Day. AUG,19 2021
- One Photograph of each person according to their respective themes
- Photographs can be shot with any digital camera (including SmartPhones).
- Photographs can be shared in.JPEG format only.
- Entries must be original work and by submitting their entries, the participant confirms this.
- No Logos/Watermarks/Names/Other signs of identification should be present in the photograph.
- Entries containing any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane content or otherwise violating any law shall be automatically disqualified.
- By submitting an entry for the competition, each entrant acknowledges that the copyright remains that of the photographer. Any photograph used by organizers should carry the photographer's credit line. use may include, but is not limited to, publication on online/offline platforms.
- Size of each digital photograph can not be more than 10 MB.
- All entries to be uploaded by the 2nd of September 2021.
- Basic Image Correction is allowed but 'Compositing' or 'Adding or Deleting Elements' is not permitted.
- Competition is open to bonafide students of any school/college/university.
The theme of the Online photography competition Indian Culture and HeritageWomen EmpowermentSustainable DevelopmentCash Prizes1st prize Rs1000.00 x 1 award 2nd Prize Rs 750.00 x 1 award 3rd Prize Rs 500.00 x 1 award Certificates For All Participants From Sharda University