The classrooms at Sharda University are an excellent place for learning, equipped with well-designed furniture, proper sitting arrangement, LCD projector and power supply. The Teaching-Learning pedagogy practised in the classrooms at Sharda University is IT-enabled where each classroom can support up to 200 students while the tutorial classes are designed for the strength of 30-40 students. The university campus is fully LAN-enabled with a Learning Management System(LMS), which facilitates students with accessibility to discuss academic topics, submit assignments online, get class notes and access the digital library.
- An LCD projector and Sound System is available in every classroom
- Each classroom has a seating capacity of 200 students
- Easy availability of academic and research materials through LMS
- LAN-enabled campus with wi-fi connectivity
- Quick Access to the digital library for academic research