Ph.D in Medical
Sharda University's doctoral in Medicine is intended for young researchers with a serious interest in pursuing research in medicine. The programme equips students to face challenges and master innovative treatment methods that support the medical sector across the globe. During the tenure of the programme, the students will develop skills in research techniques and methodology and will be able to apply evidence-based medicinal learnings wherever they practice.
The programme helps in building the core competencies of students who wish to major their expertise in research and development in the medical field. After the successful completion of the programme, doctorates have the opportunity to begin their career in Hospitals, Research and Development, Pharmacy, Medical Pharmacology, Biomedical industries, and other such. The goal of the programme is to enable students with the required skills of communication, analysis, and competence to carry out their research program efficiently.
List of Programm Offered (Full Time/Part-Time)
- Ph.D in Anatomy
- Ph.D in Microbiology
- Ph.D in Pathology
Application & Admission Process
- Step-1: Fill the Online Application Form
- Step 2: Confirm Programme/Specialisation, generate your System ID
- Step 3: Complete Additional details/Educational Details & Upload photo signature & Documents
- Step 4: Proceed with the payment of the application fee i.e. INR 1500 /-
- Step-5: Online Enterance Exam (In the case, Ph.D application approved)
Candidates with valid selection from NET / GATE / SET / UET / any other equivalent test conducted by GOI accredited agency (to be decided by the selection committee) are exempted from entrance test and get preference in selection.
- Step-6: Interview
Programme Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 75000/-|
|International Student Tuition Fee ( Full Time and Part-Time )||$ 5000/-|
|Admission and Exam Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 25000/- (Non-Refundable)|
- A candidate must have cleared post-graduate (PG) degree or equivalent of minimum duration of 2 years from a UGC recognized Indian / foreign university in respective discipline with score of minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA. A 5% relaxation in score for SC/ST/OBC i.e minimum of 50% in PG degree or equivalent CGPA is allowed.
Programme Duration- Min. 3 Years
|S.No.||Academic year||Curricula Link|