Sharda University's doctoral mass comm. and design programmes develop scholar's methodological and theatrical knowledge to mass communication and the related research. The programmes include new media and media studies which provide candidates with a strong foundation in the discipline through exploration and approaches that shape the scope of advanced research in journalism. The programmes also teach candidates about research methods by learning to evaluate and use documents from a variety of sources.
Certain norms and procedures are strictly adhered to while assigning the research supervisors to the candidates admitted in the doctoral mass comm. and design programmes. Any violation of these norms or procedures shall result in the University taking serious steps like disqualification of student's candidature.
List of Programm Offered (Full Time/Part-Time)
- Ph.D in Mass Communication
Application & Admission Process
- Step-1: Fill the Online Application Form
- Step 2: Confirm Programme/Specialisation, generate your System ID
- Step 3: Complete Additional details/Educational Details & Upload photo signature & Documents
- Step 4: Proceed with the payment of the application fee i.e. INR 1500 /-
- Step-5: Online Enterance Exam (In the case, Ph.D application approved)
Candidates with valid selection from NET / GATE / SET / UET / any other equivalent test conducted by GOI accredited agency (to be decided by the selection committee) are exempted from entrance test and get preference in selection.
- Step-6: Interview
Programme Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 75000/-|
|International Student Tuition Fee ( Full Time and Part-Time )||$ 5000/-|
|Admission and Exam Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 25000/- (Non-Refundable)|
- A candidate must have cleared post-graduate (PG) degree or equivalent of minimum duration of 2 years from a UGC recognized Indian / foreign university in respective discipline with score of minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA. A 5% relaxation in score for SC/ST/OBC i.e minimum of 50% in PG degree or equivalent CGPA is allowed.
Programme Duration- Min. 3 Years
|S.No.||Academic year||Curricula Link|