Ph.D in Management
Sharda University's doctoral management programmes offer a study of specific research topics related to the business world. The management programme structure instils the quality and ethical orientation right from the beginning. Through these doctoral programmes, scholars gain the expertise required to teach advanced courses and remain up-to-date in their chosen field. The doctoral programmes equip students with in-depth knowledge of research methodologies used in studying business including econometrics, modelling, experiments, descriptive and field studies.
Throughout the programme, students have the opportunity to work with a group of innovative research scientists, along with the industry experts to progress beyond their research degree into prominent positions within academia, industry, and consultancy.
List of Programm Offered (Full Time/Part-Time)
- Ph.D in Business Economics
- Ph.D in Finance Management
- Ph.D in General Management
- Ph.D in Human Resourse Management
- Ph.D in International Business
- Ph.D in Marketing/Brand Management
- Ph.D- Operations Management and Supply Chain Management
Application & Admission Process
- Step-1: Fill the Online Application Form
- Step 2: Confirm Programme/Specialisation, generate your System ID
- Step 3: Complete Additional details/Educational Details & Upload photo signature & Documents
- Step 4: Proceed with the payment of the application fee i.e. INR 1500 /-
- Step-5: Online Enterance Exam (In the case, Ph.D application approved)
Candidates with valid selection from NET / GATE / SET / UET / any other equivalent test conducted by GOI accredited agency (to be decided by the selection committee) are exempted from entrance test and get preference in selection.
- Step-6: Interview
Programme Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 75000/-|
|International Student Tuition Fee ( Full Time and Part-Time )||$ 5000/-|
|Admission and Exam Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 25000/- (Non-Refundable)|
- A candidate must have cleared post-graduate (PG) degree or equivalent of minimum duration of 2 years from a UGC recognized Indian / foreign university in respective discipline with score of minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA. A 5% relaxation in score for SC/ST/OBC i.e minimum of 50% in PG degree or equivalent CGPA is allowed.
Programme Duration- Min. 3 Years
|S.No.||Academic year||Curricula Link|