Sharda University's doctoral law programmes aim to create a research community of intellectuals whose work is supervised and guided by the best international standards in the field. The doctoral programmes encompass a wide range of methodological, theoretical, and doctrinal approaches in law and the criminal justice system. The programme's strength converges in several areas, including discrimination law, legal education, business law, and productive interdisciplinary collaborations such as criminal justice and human rights.
Certain norms and procedures are strictly adhered to while assigning the research supervisors to the candidates admitted in the doctoral law programmes. Any violation of these norms or practices shall result in the University taking serious steps like disqualification of a students' candidature.
List of Programm Offered (Full Time/Part-Time)
- Ph.D in Law
Application & Admission Process
- Step-1: Fill the Online Application Form
- Step 2: Confirm Programme/Specialisation, generate your System ID
- Step 3: Complete Additional details/Educational Details & Upload photo signature & Documents
- Step 4: Proceed with the payment of the application fee i.e. INR 1500 /-
- Step-5: Online Enterance Exam (In the case, Ph.D application approved)
Candidates with valid selection from NET / GATE / SET / UET / any other equivalent test conducted by GOI accredited agency (to be decided by the selection committee) are exempted from entrance test and get preference in selection.
- Step-6: Interview
Programme Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 75000/-|
|International Student Tuition Fee ( Full Time and Part-Time )||$ 5000/-|
|Admission and Exam Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 25000/- (Non-Refundable)|
- A candidate must have cleared post-graduate (PG) degree or equivalent of minimum duration of 2 years from a UGC recognized Indian / foreign university in respective discipline with score of minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA. A 5% relaxation in score for SC/ST/OBC i.e minimum of 50% in PG degree or equivalent CGPA is allowed.
Programme Duration- Min. 3 Years
|S.No.||Academic year||Curricula Link|