Sharda University's doctoral engineering programmes require students to develop original research leading to a dissertation in the specialization of their choice. These programmes encourage students to solve complex problems, invent new processes, tools, and methods to improve the way people work with. Emphasis is also laid on designing experiments to test the functionalities of different methodologies and systems, analyze the results, and publish the findings in academic journals.
Certain norms and procedures are strictly adhered to while assigning the research supervisors to the candidates admitted in the doctoral engineering programmes. Any violation of these norms or practices shall result in the University taking serious steps like disqualifying students' candidature.
List of Programm Offered (Full Time/Part-Time)
- Ph.D in Biotechnology
- Ph.D in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Ph.D Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering
Application & Admission Process
- Step-1: Fill the Online Application Form
- Step 2: Confirm Programme/Specialisation, generate your System ID
- Step 3: Complete Additional details/Educational Details & Upload photo signature & Documents
- Step 4: Proceed with the payment of the application fee i.e. INR 1500 /-
- Step-5: Online Enterance Exam (In the case, Ph.D application approved)
Candidates with valid selection from NET / GATE / SET / UET / any other equivalent test conducted by GOI accredited agency (to be decided by the selection committee) are exempted from entrance test and get preference in selection.
- Step-6: Interview
Programme Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 75000/-|
|International Student Tuition Fee ( Full Time and Part-Time )||$ 5000/-|
|Admission and Exam Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 25000/- (Non-Refundable)|
- A candidate must have cleared post-graduate (PG) degree or equivalent of minimum duration of 2 years from a UGC recognized Indian / foreign university in respective discipline with score of minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA. A 5% relaxation in score for SC/ST/OBC i.e minimum of 50% in PG degree or equivalent CGPA is allowed.
Programme Duration- Min. 3 Years
Rs.1500 /- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
Last date of submission of Application
22-01-2021 ( Friday) 5.00 PM
Date of Entrance Test
Date of Interview
01-02-2021 (Monday) onward
Admissions to various Ph.D. programs (full-time and part-time) in January 2021 of Sharda University will be made strictly according to merit and availability of seats through Entrance Test followed by Interview. Ph.D. Ordinance 2019 (available on university website) of Sharda University governs the Ph.D. Program. Full-time eligible students may get Fellowship cum Assistantship as per Sharda University rules. Applications are invited on prescribed application form only, which can be filled online/collecting hard copy from University/downloading application and sending complete form along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred Only) in favor of Sharda University, payable at Greater Noida. For Further Contact: Ph. No.: 0120-4622999 (Ext. 2310), Mob: Contact (9 AM-5 PM): +91-8249415702, 8178497575, Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org