The Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in dental sciences at Sharda University aims to train highly qualified future scholars destined to become leaders in academic dentistry. Sharda University is recognized to be at the forefront of its oral health research which emphasises on infectious diseases in dentistry, bone biology, pain and neurosciences, and other research to improve clinical and dental care. The PhD programme ensures that the students are presented with the opportunity to learn and contribute to these cutting-edge sciences.
Throughout the programme, students have the opportunity to work with a group of innovative research scientists, along with the tools to progress beyond their research degree into prominent positions within academia, industry, and consultancy. The University has academic tie-ups with various reputed national/international organisations and research laboratories. The available research facilities in these organisations and labs can be utilised by the enrolled PhD scholars to enhance the quality of work and further research.
List of Programm Offered (Full Time/Part-Time)
- Ph.D. in Dental Sciences
Application & Admission Process
- Step-1: Fill the Online Application Form
- Step 2: Confirm Programme/Specialisation, generate your System ID
- Step 3: Complete Additional details/Educational Details & Upload photo signature & Documents
- Step 4: Proceed with the payment of the application fee i.e. INR 1500 /-
- Step-5: Online Enterance Exam (In the case, Ph.D application approved)
Candidates with valid selection from NET / GATE / SET / UET / any other equivalent test conducted by GOI accredited agency (to be decided by the selection committee) are exempted from entrance test and get preference in selection.
- Step-6: Interview
Last date of submission of Application-
Date of Entrance Test-
Date of Result Declaration of Entrance Test-
Date for Interview of Written Test Qualified Candidates-
Declaration of Final Result-
Programme Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 75000/-|
|International Student Tuition Fee ( Full Time and Part-Time )||$ 5000/-|
|Admission and Exam Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 25000/- (Non-Refundable)|
- A candidate must have cleared post-graduate (PG) degree or equivalent of minimum duration of 2 years from a UGC recognized Indian / foreign university in respective discipline with score of minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA. A 5% relaxation in score for SC/ST/OBC i.e minimum of 50% in PG degree or equivalent CGPA is allowed.
Programme Duration- Min. 3 Years
|S.No.||Academic year||Curricula Link|