Ph.D in Architecture & Design
PhD in Architecture Programme at Sharda University addresses the core concepts of architecture and enables the candidates to gain a broader insight into the subject. The programme forges a unique combination of professional knowledge with a historical and analytical grasp of crucial phases in the history of architecture that has a demonstrable share in the field’s current state and the issues the industry faces currently. The programme secures sound training in historical study and historiography, imparting technical knowledge and awareness of intellectual trends that inform the reception and role of architecture around the world making students capable of carrying research work using the skills acquired.
The curriculum helps students explore opportunities in the field of construction, design, and Research, to skill the students in imbibing the competence to conduct research and perform well in organisations. Research is undertaken collaboratively on a multinational basis with industry, engineers and other research groups. The programme also comprises various seminars and project work where Students are required to submit their research work.
List of Programm Offered (Full Time/Part-Time)
- Ph.D. in Architecture
- Ph.D. in Design
Application & Admission Process
- Step-1: Fill the Online Application Form
- Step 2: Confirm Programme/Specialisation, generate your System ID
- Step 3: Complete Additional details/Educational Details & Upload photo signature & Documents
- Step 4: Proceed with the payment of the application fee i.e. INR 1500 /-
- Step-5: Online Enterance Exam (In the case, Ph.D application approved)
Candidates with valid selection from NET / GATE / SET / UET / any other equivalent test conducted by GOI accredited agency (to be decided by the selection committee) are exempted from entrance test and get preference in selection.
- Step-6: Interview
Programme Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 75000/-|
|International Student Tuition Fee ( Full Time and Part-Time )||$ 5000/-|
|Admission and Exam Fees ( Full Time and Part-Time )||Rs. 25000/- (Non-Refundable)|
- A candidate must have cleared post-graduate (PG) degree or equivalent of minimum duration of 2 years from a UGC recognized Indian / foreign university in respective discipline with score of minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA. A 5% relaxation in score for SC/ST/OBC i.e minimum of 50% in PG degree or equivalent CGPA is allowed.
Programme Duration- Min. 3 Years
|S.No.||Academic year||Curricula Link|