Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of 'Association of Indian University'.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of 'Association of Indian Universities'.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in year 2018 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
Application form can be obtained at
- Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus
- Regional Offices
- International Offices
The application fee of INR 1,200 can be deposited by any one of the following ways
- Depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Please carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), as a proof of online filling of application form.
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card in case of online submission of form.
- Demand draft in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
Note: Please write your Name, Father's Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the DD and send it to:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306
| || |
- Candidates applying online through Sharda University website will be routed for self application
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric). The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate's email id, containing the following information
While visiting the University, candidates should bring the following documents with them:
- Admit Card issued by Sharda University
- Print out of common application form(In case of Online)
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of score card for JEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT/XAT/ ATA/LSAT or any other entrance examination.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
Applicants who qualify the eligibility criteria will be required to appear in SUAT- 2018 - Sharda University Admission Test
- SUAT- 2018 is an aptitude test of 90 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and language proficiency of a candidate
- The test will have 100 questions consisting of several sections on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension etc.
- Test Center: University Campus, Greater Noida or its approved Exam test centers
The successful applicants will have to undergo a personal interview (PI). The applicant seeking admission in MBA programme, a Group Discussion (GD) would be conducted on specified date. You may please call our helpdesk at 0120-4570000 or Counselling Cell for details if any.
If selected, applicant may deposit the fee through Cash/DD at the Sharda University campus or pay online through challan within 15 days of selection.
The applicant must report and enroll/register himself/herself at the Administrative Office of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing the fees.
SUAT- 2018 Process details at Exam Centres
- Do remember your User Id and Password as it will be needed at the time of online exam (SUAT- 2018)
- After realization of application fee of INR 1,200/-, Sharda University will send the confirmation information to Exam. AT will activate the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) for the applicant.
(Note: You may appear for SUAT- 2018 at the University Campus without prior booking)
- Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the applicant will be able to book his/her exam date, time, and exam centre of choice from the available options given in Online Examination Booking System (OEBS)
- After successful booking of the exam schedule on OEBS, the applicant will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing the relevant data for Examination
- Applicants will have to carry two copies of the hall ticket to the examination centre together with the recent passport size photograph pasted on it
Note: Applicant should bring the Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT- 2018 examination, without which the applicant will not be eligible to sit in the examination.
- At the examination centre, the Proctor will check applicant's hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation at the time of Personal Interview.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture
After spending 3 years in the college and its campus, I can say that Sharda is my second home and its true what they say; the world is here at Sharda University. Studying in Sharda has helped me growBenjamin Varghese B.Arch