The B.Com (Hons) course is designed to provide the young minds with an intellectually stimulating learning environment with inclusion of course work for CA/CS/ICWA examinations. The students are equipped to have an in-depth understanding of the accounting principles & concepts coupled with intensive industry exposure.
The salient features of the programme are:
- Learning Accounting and Finance from management perspective.
- Preparing Accounting professional equipped with latest financial tools & techniques.
- Specializations to provide intense knowledge in different emerging areas in commerce, trade & industry.
- Based on the Credit system.
- Seminars & workshops ate the integral part of this programme.
- Industrial visits & guests lecture are included
- Curriculum is ICAI, ICWA and ICSI compatible to give an edge to the students for the preparation of these professional courses.
- Exposure to banking applications like Finacle, Tally and other analytical tools.
- The programme also lays emphasis on enhancing the student’s soft skills through graded courses & maximizing the industry interface through varied initiatives.
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks
- Commerce/Mathematics as a subject in Secondary/ Sr. Secondary level
- Proficiency in English communication
Application form can be obtained from: Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus, Regional Offices and International Offices.
Candidates can also apply online. Apply Online
Visit University Campus or Regional Offices for completing Admission formalities
If selected, candidates can deposit the fee through Cash/DD at Sharda University campus or through payment gateways like Credit Card, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank DD, Cash, etc., within 15 days of the announcement of selection.
After completing B.com ( Hons) program, students will be an advantage to join ICAI/ ICSI/ICWA professional courses offered. Such students can also join trade, commerce and industry in Accounting, finance and Banking related jobs.
1. Risk Manager
2. Investor Relations Officer
4. Cash Manager
5. Credit Manager
6. Back Office
7. Real Estate Officer
8. Portfolio Manager
Employment Avenues are in Insurance Companies, corporate sector, stock broking firms, finance and leasing firms, shipping firms.
Insurance firms provide work opportunities in the administrative cadres, as apprentice trainees.
Positions in most large private firms are referred to as entry positions, middle level positions and senior positions.
The components of Evaluation for each course shall be as under:
- Continuous Assessment (CA) : 30 marks
- Mid-Semester Examination (MSE) : 20 marks
- End-Semester Examination (ESE) : 50 marks
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)