B.Com Hons (ACCA, UK)
Sharda University has entered into a strategic collaboration with Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), UK, is a leading professional accountancy body which is recognized in 180 countries.
As part of the program, 14 specialized courses have been included in the B.Com. (Hons.) course and credit structure from ACCA syllabus. A student will be eligible for ACCA certification examination if he/she has taken these courses at Sharda University. A student will be exempted from appearing in nine courses and would only be required to appear in five courses for ACCA certification.
- Course and curricula has been designed jointly by Sharda University and ACCA and covering modules of accountancy, finance and management.
- The curricula includes mandated IFRS, GAAR and related accountancy norms
- Experts from ACCA will come over to Sharda campus and teach specific courses relating to Financial Reporting, Corporate Reporting, Business Analysis and Performance Management.
- Learning Management System (LMS) will be provided by ACCA to all the students to access the learning resources.
- For ACCA qualification, student will be exempted from nine courses and will only appear in written examination of five courses.
- ACCA experts will bring in significant value addition in terms of providing course material, international practices and hands-on experience.
- Student will get B. Com. (Hons.) degree from Sharda University. They will also be eligible for ACCA certification provided they clear examination in five specified courses from ACCA.
Objectives and Outcome
The program aims at preparing young minds for responsible positions in finance and accounting. B.Com. (Hons.) graduates can find careers in General Finance, Tax management, Corporate Finance and Financial Reporting & Analysis.
At the end of the program student will have knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting systems including IFSR and IGAAP. They will also acquire ACCA certification
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks
- Commerce/Mathematics as a subject in Secondary/ Sr. Secondary level
- Proficiency in English communication
Click here to download course stucture
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)