B.Com Hons (ACCA, UK)
Sharda University has entered into a strategic collaboration with Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), UK, is a leading professional accountancy body which is recognized in 180 countries.
As part of the program, 14 specialized courses have been included in the B.Com. (Hons.) course and credit structure from ACCA syllabus. A student will be eligible for ACCA certification examination if he/she has taken these courses at Sharda University. A student will be exempted from appearing in nine courses and would only be required to appear in five courses for ACCA certification.
- Course and curricula has been designed jointly by Sharda University and ACCA and covering modules of accountancy, finance and management.
- The curricula includes mandated IFRS, GAAR and related accountancy norms
- Experts from ACCA will come over to Sharda campus and teach specific courses relating to Financial Reporting, Corporate Reporting, Business Analysis and Performance Management.
- Learning Management System (LMS) will be provided by ACCA to all the students to access the learning resources.
- For ACCA qualification, student will be exempted from nine courses and will only appear in written examination of five courses.
- ACCA experts will bring in significant value addition in terms of providing course material, international practices and hands-on experience.
- Student will get B. Com. (Hons.) degree from Sharda University. They will also be eligible for ACCA certification provided they clear examination in five specified courses from ACCA.
Objectives and Outcome
The program aims at preparing young minds for responsible positions in finance and accounting. B.Com. (Hons.) graduates can find careers in General Finance, Tax management, Corporate Finance and Financial Reporting & Analysis.
At the end of the program student will have knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting systems including IFSR and IGAAP. They will also acquire ACCA certification
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks
- Commerce/Mathematics as a subject in Secondary/ Sr. Secondary level
- Proficiency in English communication
Click here to download course stucture
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15