About the Programme
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Marketing Management is a three-year undergraduate management programme specialised in marketing.   This field of management is quite diverse. This programme acquaints the students to different marketing theories and principles along with covering traditional as well as new approaches to prepare them for real-life problems in the industry.
The curriculum of this programme includes marketing topics like unique product marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, business marketing operations, integrated online strategies, business economic programs, mobile marketing, advertising management, interactive marketing, email marketing, entrepreneurship and business development, marketing and research, interactive marketing, international marketing and accounts and bookkeeping.
Post completion, students can opt to study further and add more to their qualifications. They can pursue an MBA in Marketing to gain some advanced knowledge on the subject.
The Program Educational objective of the BBA of SBS is:
- PEO1: To provide students with basic theoretical knowledge and understanding of organizations, their management and the environment in which they operate.
- PEO2: To provide students with the first-hand experience of a managerial and/or management-related role and of how organizations operate in practice.
- PEO3: To provide students with an integrated understanding of the important functions within management and the way in which they interact and acquire new skills.
- PEO4: To develop students' critical analysis of and reflection upon management issues and their ability to undertake serious, deep and well-rounded research in selected areas.
- PEO5: To prepare students for a career in management or management-related fields and develop their capability to contribute to society at large.
- PEO6: To enhance students' lifelong learning skills, communication skills and personal development.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1:  Ability to apply the knowledge of business and management concepts to address the various managerial issues and complex problems by investigating and analyzing the problem’s situation and context.
- PO2: Understand the impact of professional business decisions and solutions in the societal and environmental context and also demonstrate knowledge towards sustainability.
- PO3:  Demonstrate thinking skills, creativity and innovation orientation in understanding and addressing the issues relating to the global business environment.
- PO4:  Apply ethical policies and practices of the profession to be socially responsible and ethical management professional.
- PO5:  Exhibit leadership behavior, interpersonal & cross-cultural skills, communication skills and a commitment towards lifelong learning.
- PO6:  Apply and practice their entrepreneurial knowledge, skills, and traits to become self-employed and job creators.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
- PSO1:  To develop conceptual and analytical skills and learn to work