About the Programme
BBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management is a three-year undergraduate programme that provides students with the fundamental knowledge of logistics and supply chain business operations. The programme is structured institution that is known for its global standing in creating job-ready professionals of tomorrow.
The programme module imparts students with the in-depth understanding of functions and contribution of supply chain management, the concept of logistics management, operational objectives of integrated logistics, the impact of forecasts on logistics and supply chain management, and others.
The undergraduate programme incorporates both theory and practical sessions to give students a generous head start on the career ladder. Upon completion, students can either pursue post-graduation in the same discipline or establish a career in the business world.
The Program Educational objective of the BBA of SBS is:
- PEO1: To provide students with basic theoretical knowledge and understanding of organizations, their management and the environment in which they operate.
- PEO2: To provide students with the first-hand experience of a managerial and/or management-related role and of how organizations operate in practice.
- PEO3: To provide students with an integrated understanding of the important functions within management and the way in which they interact and acquire new skills.
- PEO4: To develop students' critical analysis of and reflection upon management issues and their ability to undertake serious, deep and well-rounded research in selected areas.
- PEO5: To prepare students for a career in management or management-related fields and develop their capability to contribute to society at large.
- PEO6: To enhance students' lifelong learning skills, communication skills and personal development.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1:  Ability to apply the knowledge of business and management concepts to address the various managerial issues and complex problems by investigating and analyzing the problem’s situation and context.
- PO2: Understand the impact of professional business decisions and solutions in the societal and environmental context and also demonstrate knowledge towards sustainability.
- PO3:  Demonstrate thinking skills, creativity and innovation orientation in understanding and addressing the issues relating to the global business environment.
- PO4:  Apply ethical policies and practices of the profession to be socially responsible and ethical management professional.
- PO5:  Exhibit leadership behavior, interpersonal & cross-cultural skills, communication skills and a commitment towards lifelong learning.
- PO6:  Apply and practice their entrepreneurial knowledge, skills, and traits to become self-employed and job creators.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
- PSO1:  To develop conceptual and analytical skills and learn to work