About the Programme
BBA-Health Care Management is a three-year undergraduate programme, a leader in providing healthcare Management programmes and preparing students for Careers of Tomorrow. The programme aims at equipping eligible candidates with expertise in researching, evaluating and presenting arguments and data that can help them in management or administration of hospitals and understand the changes in healthcare laws, regulations and technology.
The curriculum of this programme explores the basics of medical assisting, billing and record-keeping in a medical setting, along with IT as it relates to the healthcare profession. The students get various opportunities to leverage networking opportunities with faculty, alumni and other business leaders and gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge and engage in collaborative projects to benefit them.
After completion of a bachelor's degree in healthcare management, students may wish to pursue a master's degree with specialisations in healthcare informatics, internal healthcare auditing, operations, and healthcare quality management.
The Program Educational objective of the BBA of SBS is:
- PEO1: To provide students with basic theoretical knowledge and understanding of organizations, their management and the environment in which they operate.
- PEO2: To provide students with the first-hand experience of a managerial and/or management-related role and of how organizations operate in practice.
- PEO3: To provide students with an integrated understanding of the important functions within management and the way in which they interact and acquire new skills.
- PEO4: To develop students' critical analysis of and reflection upon management issues and their ability to undertake serious, deep and well-rounded research in selected areas.
- PEO5: To prepare students for a career in management or management-related fields and develop their capability to contribute to society at large.
- PEO6: To enhance students' lifelong learning skills, communication skills and personal development.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1:  Ability to apply the knowledge of business and management concepts to address the various managerial issues and complex problems by investigating and analyzing the problem’s situation and context.
- PO2: Understand the impact of professional business decisions and solutions in the societal and environmental context and also demonstrate knowledge towards sustainability.
- PO3:  Demonstrate thinking skills, creativity and innovation orientation in understanding and addressing the issues relating to the global business environment.
- PO4:  Apply ethical policies and practices of the profession to be socially responsible and ethical management professional.
- PO5:  Exhibit leadership behavior, interpersonal & cross-cultural skills, communication skills and a commitment towards lifelong learning.
- PO6:  Apply and practice their entrepreneurial knowledge, skills, and traits to become self-employed and job creators.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
- PSO1:  To develop conceptual and analytical skills and learn to work