Name of Expert: Dr. Manish Sharma
Department: Department of Physics, School of Basic Sciences and Research
- Ph.D. Atmospheric Sciences)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Industry based certifications:
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified from MOTOROLA UNIVERSITY, USA,
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified
- Received the Best employee award in 2005.
- Received the Best performance award in the year 2006.
- Received the Moser Baer innovation award for the new development.
Total Experience: Total: 17 Year (Including 8 Years in Industries)
Area of Expertise:
- New Technology Up-gradation/ Capacity enhancement projects and planning in terms of outlays and profit.
- Problem-solving skill-based training in processes based industrial.
- Training on NAAC accreditation
- Project execution and planning.
- Six Sigma training.
The number of Industrial Projects handled:
Following projects were handled during the Industrial tenure while working as Assistant Manager-Moser Baser India Ltd, Greater Noida.
- Worked as a Project Leader in a Green belt project “IMPROVEMENT IN WRS PROPERTIES OF MBI DISC SIMILAR TO TAIYO YUDEN DISC” through the net saving of 2.5 crores per annum.
- Completed a Green belt project “Development of new CDR product with uniform L*a*b” through the net saving of 3.5 Crores/annum. Patented)
- Completed a Green belt project “Removal of Center Hole Cracking from compact disc recordable” by the NET saving of Rs. 1.5 Crore.
- Use of PET materials in place of Polycarbonate for the manufacturing of CDR and DVDR
School: School of Basic Sciences & Research