- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Santhi Narayanan is an academician out of passion. She started her career as a practicing Lawyer in the Supreme Court of India. She also had a brief stint with Butterworth’s India Ltd (now known as Lexis Nexis) as a Legal Editor. She then shifted to her passionate interest – teaching. She has been in the teaching field for the past nine years in the areas of Business Law, Corporate Law, Industrial relations and Labour Laws, Business Communication, Principles of Management and Legal Method & Legal reasoning. She has published two International and four National papers and has presented papers in various conferences.
She holds an MBA Degree (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) and a LLB degree from Delhi University. She is a holder of various diplomas like Diploma in Labour Laws and Diploma in Corporate Laws & Personnel Management from (Indian Law Institute now known as Indian Law University) and Diploma in International Law from Delhi University. Currently, she is pursuing her PhD from Sharda University in the area of Human Resource Management.
She has been associated with the University since its inception and has been one of the instrumental persons in establishing the School of Law in the university. She had served in various roles in the university like - Coordinator- Student Welfare (SBS, SOL &SAP) (2012-14), Member-Anti Ragging Committee (2014-15), Coordinator- School of Law (2012-13) etc. She heads the Diversity Club of School of Business Studies and is currently the coordinator for second year of the MBA program and First year Law.
6 years of Legal Practice, 9 years of Teaching
MBA, LLB, Diploma in Labour Laws, Diploma in Corporate Laws and Personnel Management, Diploma in International Law
Diversity Management, Stress Management, Business Law
Teaching, Coordinating events, Anchoring, Motivating Students,
- Narayanan S, “A new path – Study of initiatives by Indian organizations to tap the talent of women re-entering workforce, “India at Cross Roads : The way ahead”, Lexis Nexis, ISBN: 978: 93-5143-105-3, 547-557
- Narayanan S, “Changing diversity concerns for Indian Organizations” , Journal of Management Outlook (ISSN No. 2231 - 1769) Vol. 4 No. 1 , 25-34
- Agarwal, M. & Narayanan, S, “An empirical study on organizational factors influencing stress formation among working women in IT sector of Noida-Greater Noida Region Of NCR-New Delhi” , International Journal of Computer Science and Management Research (ISSN 2278-733X), Vol II, Issue II.
- Agarwal, M., Narayanan, S., & Agarwal, N. Organizational Strategies to Combat Stress of Returning Mothers in India – A Critical Analysis. Proceedings Of International Conference On Business Management & IS, 0(1), (2013)
- Monica Agarwal, Santhi Narayanan , Ajai Vir Jain, “Career growth demands as a factor of stress in working women in Delhi-NCR- an empirical study”, Asian journal of research in business economics and management ISSN:2249-7307(ONLINE)2250-1673(PRINT)
- Monica Agarwal, Santhi Narayanan, Daleep Parimoo, “Task demand as a factor stress causing job stress—a study of working women of it sector using in national capital region of Delhi”, International Journal of research in commerce & management, ISSN 0976-2183.
- Case Study
- Dr Priti Verma & Ms Santhi Narayanan, " From Non - Performance to Excellent Performance:A Case Study of Leadership Approach & Communication Gap" , The International Journal Of Business & Management (ISSN 2321 – 8916) Vol 2 Issue 12 December, 2014.
- Papers Presented:
- Paper entitled “Gender Diversity- Through a woman’s lens” presented in the 14th International Conference on “Advances & Challenges in Global Business, Management, Economics, Tourism and Information Technology” (IC- GBMETIT-2014) at Jaipur on February 1 and 2, 2014.
- Paper entitled “A new path – Study of initiatives by Indian organizations to tap the talent of women re-entering workforce”, presented at International Conference on “India at Cross Roads: The way ahead”, organized by Indus Business Academy, Greater Noida on February 7th and 8th 2014.
- Paper entitled “Diversity Perceptions and Attitudes – A Survey of Student Experiences of Greater Noida Region” presented in the 15th International Conference on “Advances & Challenges in Global Business, Management, Economics, Tourism and Information Technology” (IC- GBMETIT-2014) at Pondicherry on November 21 and 22, 2014.
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association
- Member, Delhi Bar Council
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture