About the Programme
BBA+MBA integrated Programme is a four year  integrated programme that equips students with the knowledge and skills in business management and imparts knowledge of the principles which are necessary for a successful career in the corporate world. This programme solidifies the base for future Business and management career goals.
A BBA+MBA integrated degree enables candidates to enter into the field of management and teaches them various aspects that are necessary for effective business management. This programme is designed in a way to train students effectively in management education and communication skills which further inculcates entrepreneurship skills.
To be successful in this field students must have leadership qualities decisional making skills excellent oral and written communication skills. The course methodology involves education through practical exposure in the form of projects case studies   presentations industrial visits and frequent interaction with experts from the industry through guest lectures.
After completion of this programme students can opt for a range of jobs from sectors like finance marketing sales management government and education.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1:  Possess professional skills for employment and lifelong learning in management
- PEO2:  Develop creative, innovative and entrepreneurial mindset to take managerial decisions
- PEO3:  Adapt to a rapidly changing complex business environment and keenness to acquire                                      new skills
- PEO4:  Become socially responsible and value driven citizens committed to sustainable development
- PEO5:  Develop personality and communication skills to operate in multi-cultural environment.
- PEO6:  Develop leaders to take decisions and lead teams
- PO1: Business Environment and Domain Knowledge (BEDK): Economic, legal and social environment of Indian business... Graduates are able to improve their awareness sand knowledge about functioning of local and global business environment and society. This helps in recognizing the functioning of businesses, identifying potential business opportunities, evolvement of business enterprises and exploring the entrepreneurial opportunities
- PO2: Critical thinking, Business Analysis, Problem Solving and Innovative Solutions (CBPI): Competencies in quantitative and qualitative techniques. Graduates are expected to develop skills on analyzing the business data, application of relevant analysis, and problem solving in other functional areas such as marketing, business strategy and human resources
- PO3: Global Exposure and Cross-Cultural Understanding (GECCU): Demonstrate a global outlook with the ability to identify aspects of the global business and Cross-Cultural Understanding
- PO4: Social Responsiveness and Ethics (SRE): Developing responsiveness to contextual social issues / problems and exploring solutions, understanding business ethics and resolving ethical dilemmas. Graduates are expected to identify the contemporary social problems, exploring the opportunities for social entrepreneurship, designing business solutions and demonstrate ethical standards in organizational decision making. Demonstrate awareness of ethical issues and can distinguish ethical and unethical behaviors.
- PO5: Effective Communication (EC): Usage of various forms of business communication, supported by effective use of appropriate technology, logical reasoning, articulation of ideas. Graduates are expected to develop effective oral and written communication especially in business applications, with the use of appropriate technology (business presentations, digital communication, social network platforms and so on).
- PO6: Leadership and Teamwork (LT): Understanding leadership roles at various levels of the organization and leading teams. Graduates are expected to collaborate and lead teams across organizational boundaries and demonstrate leadership qualities, maximize the usage of diverse skills of team members in the related context.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO1. Understanding of Sectorial environment for organizational sustainability.
- PSO2. Acquisition of knowledge, skills and experiential learning in functional areas(s) of management.
- PSO3. Ability to visualize managerial problems and identify various alternatives to solve them.
- PSO4. Ability to apply contemporary tools and techniques.