Dr. Pawan kumar Sharma currently working as Professor, School of Nursing Science and Research Sharda University. I have completed UG from Govt. College of Nursing, SMS Medical College, Jaipur (2004) & PG from College of Nursing, Christian Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana under Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (2008), Faridkot Punjab, Completed Ph.D in Nursing from IGNOU (2019), New Delhi and having 16 years of teaching experience in reputed organizations of India.
- Published 17 Research Articles in International & National Journals, including SCOPUS
- Written a Textbook of Psychiatric Nursing for B.Sc (N) & PB B.Sc (N) Students.
- Reviewed Book of Pharmacology in Psychiatric Nursing.
- Contributed Chapter in Book for Medical Records Training Courses at ABVIMS- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Contributed Chapter in Book- Comprehensive Nursing Procedure Manual
- Member in Editorial Board of International Journal of Psychiatric Nursing
- External Examiner and paper setter various Universities.
- Participated as Resource Person and Panelist in various state level workshops & conferences.
- Founder Team member of the team in starting Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing at Dept. of Psychiatry, PGIMER-Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi.
- Copyright at Sharda University on- “Multi Component Intervention Program (MCIP) to reduce the level of Anxiety among Adolescents”
- Patent applied on Intelligent system for improving the Health care services through Robotic Nursing Approach