Dr. Mridul Dharwal is working as a Professor of Economics in the School of Business Studies, Sharda University, Greater Noida from 10th July 2007 to till date. He has visited UNO headquarter at Geneva in 2011 to understand the functions and role of UNO for the development of countries like India. He has traveled to many countries for academic assignments and for developing an understanding about the various economies for instance Italy, U.K., France, Switzerland, Singapore Thailand, Dubai, and Canada. He has successfully coordinated several International Study Programmes.
He has 13 Patent Publication and 01 Design Patent granted and more than 20 Scopus/Indian Citation index/Peer reviewed and more than 20 Paper in UGC-Care to his credit. He has authored 04 books. He has 13 Copyright registered. He has participated in various national and international conferences on various contemporary economic issues. He has successfully completed Unnat Bharat Abhiyan ( UBA ) and Digital Literacy project granted by MHRD, Government of India. He has worked as a chairman of research team of study on impact of COVID-19 & 1918.
He is extensively involved in Innovation and Extension activities. He is providing his expertise to Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority for monitoring the maintenance of existing Green belts and give suggestions for improvement. He has contributed to livelihood enhancement projects of Mon Ami Foundation and help over 100 families across different states during COVID-19. He has been awarded Certificate of Appreciation for productive and dedicated services for National Cause from MyGov, Government of India on 21st January 2020.
He has rich experience and expertise to conduct training sessions on Accreditation, Quality
Education, Teaching Strategy, Teaching-Learning Process, and Classroom Management.
He is a In-charge of IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell) and Member of Core Team of NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) He has been assigned the responsibility of Joint Coordinator of NAAC Steering Committee. He has Participated in the WOSA (World Summit on Accreditation) organized by the NBA. He has actively participated in QS Rankings & Ratings workshops. He has been Invited by Times Higher Education World University Rankings for Participating in Academic Reputation Survey, undertaken in partnership with Elsevier. He has been invited in the Judging Panel for Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Awards.
- He has been awarded Special Recognition Certificate from Payap University, Thailand for successfully coordinated Student Internship Programme in the Academic Year 2013-14.
- He has been awarded Special Recognition Certificate from Kings college, Western University Canada for successfully coordinated Global Commerce Summer Internship Programme in the Academic Year 2014-15.
- He is the Recipient of the Teachers Excellence Award 2014 from Confederation of Education Excellence.
- He received Certificate of Appreciation from Kuidado Eduucation for student enrichment and career orientation Programme in Academic Year 2019-20
- He is the Recipient of Best Researcher Award 2020 from Institute of Technical and Scientific Research
- He has been awarded ‘Outstanding Contribution to Society in 5th Global Education and Skill VirtualSummit 2020.