Aastha Singh currently working as a Assistant Professor,at Nursing in School of Nursing Science and Research Sharda University. I have completed UG from Laxmi Bai Batra College of Nursing GGSIPU & PG From Rufaida College of Nursing, Jamia Hamdard University Teacher
- Organized 3 National level Conferences
- Published 11 research articles and review articles in reputed indexed journals including Scopus journals.
- Trained in ACLS & BLS training at International training centre Organized by Trained Nurses Association of India.
- Trainer in Disaster Management for Indo Tibetian Border Police at Delhi NCR.
- District Coordinator to train Anganwadi workers at Bathinda district, under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab.
- Training of Trainers workshop for Nurses on the theme :- “Management of substance use Disorders at National Drug Dependance Treatment Centre , AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Attended and presented papers in various National level conferences and workshops in India.
- External examiner, Paper Setter, Member of Board of studies in Nursing, Member in Board of faculty in medical science in reputed universities.
- Passionate in Conducting Research and Organized various health awareness programs in rural Community.