Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in Year 2017 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
Application form can be obtained at
- Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus
- Regional Offices
- International Offices
The application fee of INR 1,200 can be deposited by any one of the following ways
- Depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Please carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), as a proof of online filling of application form.
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card in case of online submission of form.
- Demand draft in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
Note: Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the DD and send it to:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306
| || |
- Candidates applying online through Sharda University website will be routed for self application
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric). The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information
While visiting the University, candidates should bring the following documents with them:
- Admit Card issued by Sharda University
- Print out of common application form(In case of Online)
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of score card for JEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT/XAT/ ATA/LSAT or any other entrance examination.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
Applicants who qualify the eligibility criteria will be required to appear in SUAT- 2016 - Sharda University Admission Test
- SUAT- 2016 is an aptitude test of 90 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and language proficiency of a candidate
- The test will have 100 questions consisting of several sections on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension etc.
- Test Center: University Campus, Greater Noida or its approved ATTEST test centers
- For Examination booking: click here
- Examination for campus and regional offices: click here
The successful applicants will have to undergo a personal interview (PI). The applicant seeking admission in MBA programme, a Group Discussion (GD) would be conducted on specified date. You may please call our helpdesk at 0120-4570000 or Counselling Cell for details if any.
If selected, applicant may deposit the fee through Cash/DD at the Sharda University campus or pay online through challan within 15 days of selection.
The applicant must report and enroll/register himself/herself at the Administrative Office of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing the fees.
SUAT- 2017 Process details at ATTEST Centres
- Do remember your User Id and Password as it will be needed at the time of online exam (SUAT- 2017)
- After realization of application fee of INR 1,200/-, Sharda University will send the confirmation information to ATTEST. ATTEST will activate the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) for the applicant.
(Note: You may appear for SUAT- 2017 at the University Campus without prior booking)
- Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the applicant will be able to book his/her exam date, time, and exam centre of choice from the available options given in Online Examination Booking System (OEBS)
- After successful booking of the exam schedule on OEBS, the applicant will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing the relevant data for Examination
- Applicants will have to carry two copies of the hall ticket to the examination centre together with the recent passport size photograph pasted on it
Note: Applicant should bring the Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT- 2017 examination, without which the applicant will not be eligible to sit in the examination.
- At the examination centre, the Proctor will check applicant’s hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation at the time of Personal Interview.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)
School of Business Studies has taught me the art of Involvement and adaptability and its applications to tackle the uncertain situations. The learning in the class room and interaction with industry eSai Arjun MBA