Students pursuing higher secondary education with physics, chemistry and maths usually have the leverage to navigate through a sprawling array of career paths. But smart kids never do that. Instead of behaving like a cat on a hot tin roof, they rather prefer to do some research on their own or read some blogs before arriving at the final conclusion. In short, instead of choosing a common program to pursue they choose courses which may lead to high-salary career options after 12th Science.
Why Choose Professional Courses over General Purpose Graduation:-
High salary packages and an abundance of job opportunities are the two most fundamental reasons why a large number of higher secondary passed students in India usually prefer to pursue a professional degree rather than traditional graduation in any random subject. Unlike the traditional graduation degrees, Professional courses such as Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in computer science or B.Sc. in Big Data Analytics largely rely on a practically driven teaching approach. They provide students with industry-oriented skills and knowledge and also help them improve their personality and communication skills which are extremely necessary these days to get a high-salaried job in any MNC or across the world.
To make it brief, by the time you plan to pursue your graduation, you must opt for a professional degree course, not anything that looks lucrative in advertisements but irrelevant according to the market dynamics. After all, it is not only about your will or interests. It’s about the three to four years of precious time that you are not going to get back in any way; It is about the hard-earned money of your parents which they have to pay as fees on your behalf (in most cases). Moreover, it’s about your future as well. So it’s indispensable that you choose a career path that ideally opens up a pool of new possibilities once you complete the course.
What are the High Salary Courses after 12th Science?
While the market offers a wide range of professional courses for 12th-passed candidates, not all of them can get you a high-paying job opportunity. In the following paragraphs, I have enumerated the top ten high-salary career courses you may consider after completing your higher secondary studies in the science stream.
A) B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering:
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science (Data Science & Analytics)
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science (IoT& Applications)
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science (Blockchain Technology)
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
- B.Tech (CSE) with specialisation in cloud computing & information security
- B.Tech (CSE) with specialisation in Cloud Technology & virtualization
- B.Tech CSE with Specialisation in Banking & Insurance
- B.Tech (CSE) with specialisation in Cyber Security & Forensics
- B.Tech (CSE) in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Technology (CSE) in Bioinformatics
- Specialisation-B. Tech. (EEE) with specialisation in Renewable Energy Systems
F) B.Sc Electronics with Specialisation in Robotics and Application
- B.Tech (ECE) Specialisation in Embedded Systems
- B. Tech (ECE) with Specialisation in Robotics and Automation
Apart from these, there are various courses for students who pursue Biology in their 12th standard viz. MBBS, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Nutrition and Dietetics, and Bachelor of Dental Sciences.