Computer enthusiasts are often confused about their career choice while taking their baby steps into adulthood. Most of the students are bemused with the infinite options for programme & college.
However, it can be challenging to choose between the two since there are many similarities between BCA and BTech. Let us differentiate the two programmes to help students make an informed decision.
Difference Between BCA vs B.Tech
- BCA or Bachelor of Computer Application imparts knowledge about computer applications whereas BTech CSE trains students for computer engineering 퍼핀 pc.
- A BCA graduate is a software programmer armed with the knowledge of scripting as well as programming languages like C, C++, Java, HTML, PHP etc. whereas BTech graduate has detailed knowledge of both hardware and software.
- Tech. is a four-year undergraduate program; BCA is a three-year undergraduate program.
- BCA makes you adept at the application level of computers whereas BTech makes you proficient at the ‘technical’ level (Software, Hardware, applications etc.)
- For getting admission into B Tech engineering, most students appear for the national level Joint Entrance Exam, popularly known as JEE. Almost every college requires clearing an entrance exam in the country.
- On the other hand, colleges may or may not conduct entrance exams for BCA admissions Hidden city. However, top colleges do conduct an entrance test comprising of simple questions to check students’ mental ability, vocabulary, arithmetic and logical reasoning.
- After clearing the entrance for BTech, a student can pursue any branch of engineering as per their interest from- CSE, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering or any other.
- Along with JEE scores, you require to get good grades in Intermediate or 10+2 with PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics), to enroll in BTech programmes. Whereas for BCA, students need to have secured good grades in any of the Arts/Science or Commerce streams.
BCA Vs B.Tech
BTech in Computer Engineering is focused on intensive programming, developing new technologies and concepts, and mathematical skills 웹페이지 파일. CS Engineers develop concepts and test them.
On the other hand, BCA programme is designed to build programming skills for developing efficient and resource optimized software/website/cloud/mobile applications.
The discipline of BCA is the study of putting these concepts to use. It is essentially, integrating fundamentals from the basic Mathematics, Physics, & Management by applying analytical thinking. In fact, both the programmes are fundamentally different not only in regarding content, eligibility, and duration but also in terms of the career avenues they offer.
BCA Scope and Salary
Let us discuss the attractive career prospects for BCA graduates:
- Programmer- A programmer is a software engineer who creates computer software Deadpool. He is a specialist in one area of computers or a generalist who writes code for many kinds of software.
- Database Administrator- The role of Database Administrator may include capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Application Developer – The role of an application developer is someone who creates, tests and programmes or applications software for computers.
- Systems Analyst – Applying analysis and design techniques to solve business problems using information technology is the job of a Systems Analyst. They may also act as change agents for organizational improvement.
- Web Designer – A web designers primary role is production and maintenance of websites 2015 년 새해 카드 다운로드. They apply different skills and disciplines for it.
- A career in Multimedia Applications – A career in multimedia involves audio, digital, print, video production. Video editors, web designers, and illustrators all work in the multimedia field.
- Graphic Designer – The role of a graphic designer is to foster visual communication and problem-solving by means of typography, photography design and illustration.
- Content Manager – Content Managers must have a combination of writing and technical skills to ensure that the content for any platform is well-structured and meets the needs of its users by covering all necessary topics while being up to date and accurate.
- Network Administrator- The role of a network administrator includes maintaining computer infrastructures with an emphasis on networking Download the hymn half-cycle.
- Business Analyst- The role of a business analyst (BA) is analyzing business organization or domain, both hypothetical or real. He documents the business processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
- DTP (Desktop Publishers) – Their role is the creation of documents using page layout skills on a personal computer primarily for print. Desktop publishing software can generate layouts and produce typographic quality text and images comparable to traditional typography and printing.
- Entrepreneur – A person with the will to work hard and adequate knowledge of the domain can consider setting up his own company. Preeminent colleges nowadays offer entrepreneurship Launchpad where students can pitch their business ideas and get funding and training to pursue their startup dream 잇쉬가 잇샤에게.
Sharda University has its own Launchpad too where a student can get up to 40 Lakhs of funding!
Scope for Higher Studies after BCA
For better job prospects and to be labeled as an engineer, they can also go for MCA or M.Sc (IT) degree. Many students also go for MBA degree after completing BCA to get a managerial knack. This combination of BCA and MBA fetch them better jobs in managerial positions in IT as well as banking, retail, airlines, or logistics.
If you are interested in teaching in a school, go for a B.Ed degree after BCA. Even as a fresher, there are many IT companies as well as MNCs that hire BCA graduates for various positions 스킵비트 39권.
BCA offers an advantageous syllabus outline for programming enthusiasts who can supplement their knowledge with a master’s degree.
Prospects for BTech Graduates
- Software industry openly welcomes engineers. It has work related to coding (C/C++, Java,.net etc.), database, testing etc.
- Nowadays, PSUs like ONGC, BHEL, SAIL, IOCL etc. recruit engineers based on their GATE score. There are near about 18 government sector companies hiring young engineers.
- Engineers and technocrats are highly in demand in IT firms, other private companies or government institutions that deploy IT systems and require professionals to manage them.
- The engineers can also sit for competition for Bank officers, SSC exams, Indian Army through University Entrance Scheme(UES), and Air Force via Air Force Common admission test (Afcat)
- Moreover, if you are academically inclined, you can clear the CSIR UGC NET exam, and take up a teaching job at any college or university boombastic songs. Then, of course, you can always take up a bright career in Civil Services as well.
Scope for Higher Studies after BTech
Engineering graduates can go for higher studies. One can either go for M.Tech to enhance your technical skills or pursue an MBA. For admission into M.Tech, students need to clear GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). A degree in MBA widens the scope for a career as a technocrat.
Are you Ready for Limitless Scope?
For aspiring IT professionals, it is the right time to pursue BCA or BTech CSE. Because, as per a recent NASSCOM and McKinsey report the Indian Information Technology (IT) industry is poised to grow from $132 billion in 2014-15 to $225 billion by 2020. In fact, it might touch $350 billion by 2025. In addition, the report also shows that the first $100 billion will generate around two million jobs in the industry. The above programmes prepare you to be part of a robust and dynamic industry. The best one is to practice computer programming and self-study to secure a highly paid job anywhere in the world certificate form.
Eventually, the graduates of both the programs are professionally ready to take the plunge. Individually both the streams are different but are good and offer ample career opportunities. Still confused? Further, in the end, it is talent, skill, and knowledge that will clinch the deal for you in your career with either of them.