What is Integrated B.Ed /B.A. course?
An Integrated B.Ed/ B.A. course offers all the advantages in the world. While study duration and cost is almost the same, one gets double the value of what he/she signed up for.
B.A. B.Ed. Integrated is a teacher training program. Candidates, who complete this course, are qualified to teach at secondary and senior secondary schools in the Indian schooling system and to acquire a job, they should pass relevant aptitude tests. B.A B.Ed. course has been created remembering the requirements of 12th pass students. B.Ed., in its independent form, can be pursued only after completing graduation.
Benefits of B.A. B.Ed. Integrated course
- A student can pursue a single teacher training course directly after class 12th or can apply separately for a teacher training course after graduation.
- The course comprises of B.A. program just as B.Ed. program. Both the courses are joined to frame an integrated course. Hence, students won’t have to apply independently for B.Ed.
- The integrated B.Ed course continues for a time of 4 years only. The incorporated program is a double degree in nature. Toward the completion of the course, graduates will be granted two degrees – Bachelor’s degree (selected by the student) and B.Ed. degree. Obtaining 2 degrees within 4 years is an excellent arrangement.
- It is better to go for integrated B.A. – B.Ed. rather than going for B.A. and after that for B.Ed. For integrated degree, it will be of 4 years and if one goes for both independently, it will take 5 years.
- Along with the advantage of saving 1 year, it will assist one with saving money likewise as the fee of each college increases each year and if one takes admission in B.Ed. after 3 years then the expense for the same will be moderately high than the expense of B.Ed. integrated.
- To take up B.Ed. course the customary way, one must have a Bachelor’s certificate to pursue it. B.Ed., in its conventional format, is a PG course. Regular Bachelor’s Degree course takes 3 years to finish. After completing it, B.Ed. course takes an additional 2 years to finish. Altogether, it takes 5 years for one to pursue B.Ed. course the customary way.
- The integrated B.Ed course is 1 year shorter than the other usual course. Accordingly, this 1 year can be used fruitfully. It can be utilized for getting prepared for exams CTET, State-wise TETs or other pertinent entrance exams.
- Students are relieved to an extent while pursuing an integrated course. In the case of the customary course, a student needs to apply for separate admission procedure and formalities to get admission in B.Ed. program after finishing graduation. In the event of the integrated course, a student has no reasons to worry when the admission has been confirmed.
- The integrated and conventional B.Ed. courses have a similar quality. The integrated course is a moderately new concept. It has been intended to produce more teachers and fulfill the demand for qualified teachers in India. The quality of the integrated course has been kept high by the authorities.
- The course enhances the knowledge capacity of the students. The integrated arrangement of education likewise helps a student with his/her research work.
Better career options after an Integrated B.Ed. programme
With the rise of global trends in the field of education and growing opportunities, integrated courses are the future.
- After doing Integrated B.Ed course, one can work as school administrators, educational counsellors, secondary school teachers, educational entrepreneurs, freelance trainers, instructional designers etc.
- The major criteria’s while choosing the university for pursuing Integrated B.Ed programme, are great placements and which offers great practical and industrial exposure. They likewise give commendable scholarship to its students depending on the entrance test conducted by the college or board result. These colleges additionally offer different skill development programs, proficient enhancement training and extraordinary exposure to its students.
- B.A. B.Ed. graduates have a choice of different PG courses like M.Ed. MBA, PG Diploma (Management) courses, PG Diploma (Teacher Training) courses and MA. They may take up courses related to teacher training or different subjects.
- Experts in the field of teaching conclude that Integrated B.Ed course has many advantages regarding both professional advancement and in-depth learning.
- Many openings for work are accessible after pursuing the program from reputable institutions like Sharda University as one has better and more knowledge compared with their companions.