Every business in the world has just two functions: Innovation and Marketing. In this Digital Age, it is important to have a strong and reliable network to grow your business and open new doors of success.
Do you know why? – Network marketing is the fastest growing business model in the world. A successful entrepreneur knows the real value of making the right connections in taking the business to a whole different level. Strong networking is vital in every aspect of business like sales, supply chain management and business alliances for the growth of the business.
A successful entrepreneur has a brain trust of mentors, which helps him in growing the business.
For your entrepreneurial debut, your mentor can be anyone – a friend or the family helping you out in your journey to growing the business. A good mentor will guide you in every phase of your business development. A Strong Network works like wonder in transcending barriers which prevent you from moving forward in the business growth. A strong Network will help you eliminate various hurdles you will encounter during your journey. Having the right connections will assist you in many aspects of your business development such as providing you with the right resource, getting the right contact, sharing insights and expertise. Moreover, these connections will prevent you from making any serious mistakes that you might make during your journey.
The ‘Sure Shot’ Strategies that Entrepreneurs Use for Networking
- The first and the foremost requisite is to build a strong balanced network group consisting of old experienced professionals and “newbies” which can bring something innovative and out of the box for building a strong network. The experience of the veterans and the vibrant energy of newbies will give you a boost to build a reliable balanced network for your business.
- Always remember the golden rule “The more energy and value you put in your business, the more you’ll get out of it”. The key is to have quality contacts rather than having lots of contacts which are of no use.
- Someone rightly said, “What helps people, helps businesses”. So, it’s really important to pay attention to networking while planning your business. Create a networking plan and stick with it. Connect with fellow entrepreneurs, groups, and companies & ask them what they as the customers would like to see in a product, the pre-sale, and the post-sale service, etc. This will be beneficial for your future business and help you stay committed.
- Another key factor for strong networking is how you utilize your time. Engage in events which feed your business and mind. Be judicious in where you spend time and make a strategy to channelise your efforts towards connections by prioritizing and managing your time wisely.
- The way you approach people has a significant impact on your networking with fellow entrepreneurs. The secret is to put others first and make others feel comfortable.
- The goal of any entrepreneur is always to make genuine and honest connections. Develop a personal relationship which requires face to face communication and nurturing. Building a personal relationship will help in the growth of the business in long term.
- Create a solid digital network on different social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter and connect with a business professional. Use these platforms frequently and remember to update, share and congratulate people for their achievements to build and maintain new connections.
Marketing strategies are a series of integrated actions leading to a sustainable competitive advantage. Always help others to achieve success and their goals. It is very important to be sincere and genuinely care about people with whom you connect. The art of networking will help you open new business doors and enrich relationships by helping others achieve their goals while meeting your objectives.