People who are shy or introvert or socially uncomfortable also have extra ordinary talent and abilities that make them very successful in life. Introverts unlike extroverts don’t take energy and inspiration from people; instead they are self driven and find motivation within themselves. For leadership you don’t need to be extrovert. The great leaders in history who were introverts are Albert Einstein, Rosa Parks, Bill gates, Steven Spielberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Sachin Tendulkar, AR Rahman, Larry Page and many more.
They focus their energy on particular objective and paralleling follows smaller and larger goals there by not wasting energy on trivial issues. The deep thinking behavior and good goers quality helps them to excel in their field. They have certain personality trait which catalyzes their success.
- They plan and make efforts to understand how things work before they make decisions.
- There relationships are deep and meaning full. There relations are profound and they form solid equations as they are not social butterflies. Their bonds are everlasting and people trust them more and these beautiful relationships also motivate and earn them more respect.
- They make great entrepreneurs. The introverts find difficulty to enjoy in crowded bars and large groups, but they find themselves suited to a life of writings quiet dinners with friends.
- Discomfort in entrepreneurial endeavors such as networking speaking, engagements, and leadership may seem like personal weakness but with minor adjustments they actually become strengths.
- An introvert entrepreneur encourages employees to speak up and make suggestions .And the result is better outcome from their subordinates as they are free to run their ideas. They choose extrovert partners to compliment their weakness. A famous example of this is Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs, The pair that went on to start apple computers. In this case, Jobs was in charge of marketing, while Wozniak focused primarily on product development.
- They are not bad with people instead they prefer small group of people.
An introvert people are very much focused in life, they meditate and re-energize themselves at free time in privacy. Their planning, execution and winning is well decided and finely implemented as they have have unique approach to achieve goals. They foresee things with calculation and intensity, it could be personal or professional. They can be more trusted and support you for long although at initial stage you might find it little difficult to believe in them but in long run they shine as star.Their network is not big but their connections are profound and have solid foundations; the building blocks of strong bond.