A survey titled, ‘Mobile Handset Usage (MHU)’ was conducted by Shaleen Sinha and Omkar T.R. from School of Engineering and Technology at Sharda University baidu link. The aim of the survey was to study mobile phone usage behavior amongst Sharda University students. During the survey, respondents were asked questions related to their handset usage 늑대폐하의 신부 다운로드. How frequently are they using mobile phones? What are the features they love the most in a handset? The results from the survey give some interesting insights related to the mobile phone usage amongst students Download the Windows 7 trial. Here are some key findings from the survey. The below infographic was designed by Sankalp Sinha.
Basic Features Students Seek in a Handset (preference in %)
The most desirable feature students want in a handset are a camera (83%), music player (79%) and a long battery life (79%) 신서유기 시즌5.
Which mobile handsets you use now? (% represents mobile handset share among sample surveyed)
Nokia (43%) topped the list of handsets owned by students followed by Samsung (32%), and HTC or Sony Ericsson (each 5%) 포토샵 폰트.
What do you need a phone for? (% out of total 126 responses)
Making phone calls (91%) and sending text messages (75%) remained the highest priority for students 포딕스. Listening to music (70%) and taking pictures (70%) also fared closely in the top needs of students for using their handsets.
Some other notable findings from the survey are as follows:
- While 46% students use their phone to send e–mails, 54% prefer PC/Laptops over their cell phones to exchange e-mails 사파리 동영상.
- Only 36% students use their mobile for payment transactions.
- 41% students use their mobile phones for interactive services Download the Gungon January.
- 25% students prefer to own two handsets, 23% prefer 1 handset with dual SIM and a majority of 52% prefers 1 handset with only single SIM Icloud photo batch.
- A majority of students own a prepaid connection (90%) and only 10% use postpaid SIM.
- 6% students sent 200 SMS a day followed by 50–100 SMS (14%), 100-200 SMS (21%), and 10–50 SMS (22%) up to 10% (37%)
- 30% of the students surveyed spent nearly 500 Rs per month on their monthly bills 치타맨. Others have monthly bills of Rs 200–250 (28%), Rs 300+ (25%) and Rs 100 (17%).
Nearly 41% of the students responded that they can live a day without their mobile phones and for the rest 59%, it is impossible to spend a day without their mobile phones!
You can also go through the infographic to get detailed information!