B Pharm or Bachelor of Pharmacy is a four-year undergraduate programme that teaches the rudiments of pharmacy. Students learn the approaches, processes, indulgence of drugs, and in-depth acquaintance with medicines. Biochemical science and healthcare make up the core of the programme. B Pharma is also a trend line programme for students who wish to be at the midpoint of medicine, but do not want to be doctors.
The graduates from the School of Pharmacy, Sharda University work in renowned companies. The B Pharma graduates who elect for a core job get welcomed into countless organizations as Assistant Research Associates, Drugs Specialists, and Healthcare Associates. Some of the graduates even get into Devising of Drugs or can get into jobs that necessitate data validation. Most of these prologues are customarily in the private sector. The competitiveness among the B Pharma graduates to get into such sought-after positions is generally pretty high.
Why choose MBA after B Pharma?
Pharmacy is an encouraging career option for any student admiring it. They can get into medical drugs, cosmetics, research, R&D Science, and much more. A graduate can even become a medical drug therapist, compulsive lab scientist, or even a health inspector. But all these occupations, after a point, have fewer growth options obtainable. Typically, the careers in these areas tend to become stationary after certain years of work.
An MBA can give a huge impetus to their careers. For any pharmaceutical firm, good administrators who know how to manage the company and understand its core work are obligatory. Some of the foremost reasons why a B Pharma graduate should pursue an MBA are:
- To enhance managerial skills to technical skills and get into advanced echelons of management (not to mention, higher paying jobs!)
- Get prospects in the overall health care sector and not get constrained to the Pharma domain.
- MBA gives prospects in provinces other than Health Care or Pharma. Students who take up an MBA get into altered sectors including Financial Sector, Retail, Automobiles, Consumer durables, and even E-Commerce.
- With an MBA, a graduate is not an inadequate option in just the pharmaceutical line of work in the country but also gets to work in MNCs. Since administration skills allow a huge amount of flexibility and enhance their skills, students also get into Finance, Marketing, Operations, or even HR.
Scope of MBA after BPharma
The need for drug specialists and authorities is predominant around the world. In India and abroad, companies that emphasize pharmaceuticals, healthcare, cosmetics, and even microchemistry have grown principally. There is a gigantic demand for both specialists and managers for the same. The requisites for jobs and MBA abroad may fluctuate from country to country and university to university. And as such, the job demand and salaries as well may fluctuate; however, the scope is massive.
Salary and Jobs in MBA after B Pharm
The jobs and salary packages for an MBA graduate after B Pharm are money-spinning. Since an MBA opens up an alleyway for new and affluent opportunities, a graduate can not only uphold a good career but also see development in it. Some can even take up jobs that fall external the line of Pharma.
The MBA degree allows interaction of graduates in such a way that they are industrially and information-wise up to date. This also makes them idyllic candidates for higher positions in firms. Countless positions one can look forward to after an MBA are:
- Sales Manager at Pharmaceutical Company
- Business Development Officer
- Drug Distribution Manager
- Production and Quality Control Manager
- Medical Representative in marketing
- Drugs Market Research Analyst
- Pharmaceutical Company Manager
- Hospital management
- Product Executive
Each of these jobs has a preliminary salary upwards of an attractive amount per annum even in a tier 2 MBA School. Over time, once the skill upsurges and the responsibilities at the job, so does the salary. If one cherry-picks to have a pharmaceutical firm, one can use their commercial and management skills to build their business.