Vision, Mission & Core Values
To serve the society by being a global University of higher learning in pursuit of academic excellence, innovation and nurturing entrepreneurship.
- Transformative educational experience
- Developing deep disciplinary knowledge, problem solving ability, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strengthening the flexible credit-based system for interdisciplinary learning to enrich academic experience.
- Ensuring student participation in career enhancement activities through exchange programs, student enterprise, volunteering and work-based learning.
- Focusing on strong mentor-mentee relationships which enhance overall personality of the students and equip them to face future challenges.
- Encouraging students to become lifelong learners and imbibe essential skills to serve the society at the highest level.
- Enrichment by educational initiatives that encourage global outlook
- To create an environment where students and employees of diverse backgrounds live, study, learn, and socialize together.
- To encourage pursuit of knowledge and support the development of curricula from global perspective.
- To invest in faculty development to upskill them in designing and developing curricula, pursuing research, and offering experiential learning.
- To strengthen the student-welfare activities, academic counselling and administrative support services that contribute to holistic development of today’s students as future responsible citizens.
- Develop research, support disruptive innovations and accelerate entrepreneurship
- Create high-quality and flexible collaborative research space and culture that enable and promote knowledge creation.
- Encourage involvement of students in research.
- Seek funds and grants from research, consultancy and other sources for balanced and sustainable growth of the University.
- Strengthen entrepreneurial and innovation culture among students and employees.
- Create mechanisms to stimulate meaningful bottom-up and top-down collaborations among faculty, staff and students with diverse disciplinary backgrounds.
- Explore opportunities to apply knowledge to promote private and public partnership.
- Enable students to explore and acquire leadership qualities.
- Seeking beyond boundaries
- Promoting our global communities as active ambassadors of higher education.
- Leveraging the alumni network to assist development of innovative curricula and research initiatives that will better prepare our students to become global citizens.
- Establishing and maintaining close cooperation among academia and private and public sector industries by contributing through academic findings and developments.
- To empower each student to discover their individual potential by providing opportunities for collaborative-learning beyond the classroom, in the broader community - across the diverse spectrum of disciplines.
Core Values of the University
IntegrityAbility to realize the greater good in our actions and to look at our work and ourselves holistically
- In all we do, we apply and expect the highest personal, professional and ethical standards. We believe in acting with honesty, courage and trust.
Transparency and Fairness
- Collectively and individually we act with transparency, consistency and fairness.
LeadershipWe believe in cultivating a culture of genuine sincerity, trust and collaboration at all levels through value-based leadership
- We embark on a value-based approach across all our actions.
- Fostering value-based leadership among faculty members, students and staff in all their actions.
DiversityWe respect and encourage diversity among students, faculty members and staff to promote cross-cultural environment
- We embrace everyone with equity and dignity irrespective of their social background.
- University encourages cross-cultural groups and team building inside and outside the classrooms. The students, faculty members and staff work together in a cohesive learning environment to achieve the vision and mission of the University.
CommunityWe serve our society while respecting rights of everybody
- University serves the community through its various outreach activities in education and healthcare.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture
After spending 3 years in the college and its campus, I can say that Sharda is my second home and its true what they say; the world is here at Sharda University. Studying in Sharda has helped me growBenjamin Varghese B.Arch