About the Programme
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO1: Demonstrate Professional, Social and Entrepreneurial skills related to Gaming and Interactive Design industry.
- PEO2: Support the Gaming and Interactive Design industry as competent, trained and qualified workforce.
- PEO3: Prove themselves as competent, trained and qualified Designer & Programmer in the Game Development Industry.
- PEO4: Mark a difference in the Concept Design, Interface Design, AR & VR, Game Development as competent, trained and qualified Artist & Developer.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1:- Domain Knowledge in Game Development: Apply the knowledge of 2d art, 3d art, UI/UX, AR/VR, and other disciplines of Game Development.
- PO2:- Communication Skills: Exhibit high levels of verbal and non-verbal forms of communication skills within corporate and social working environments.
- PO3:- Modern Tool Usage: Demonstrate skilled usage of modern tools and techniques to effectively communicate with masses.
- PO4:- Problem Solving Skills: Identify, formulate, research, and analyze the literature and problems and reach logical solutions and conclusions to solve live problems and challenges.
- PO5:- Values, Ethics & Contribution to Society: Understand the importance of Values and Ethics in the field of Game Development and the morals of serving the society and community for sustainable development.
- PO6:- Leadership, Management and Entrepreneurial Traits: Display Team spirit and Inculcate Leadership Traits to contribute individually as well as in a team or group of Creative professionals.
- PO7:- Innovation and Research Related Skills: Identify, formulate, research, and analyze the literature and problems and reach logical and innovative solutions and conclusions.
- PO8:- Lifelong Learning: Develop into lifelong learner and consistently updating with current knowledge, skills and technologies.
- PSO1: Expertise in the field of Art, Programming, UI/UX and AR/VR.
- PSO2: Applied proficiency in the disciplines related to Gaming Industry.