Offline Payment options:
All International/Foreign Nationals/ NRI students are advised to deposit/remit their fees only in US Dollars in the bank as per details mentioned below -
I. AXIS Bank Details:
1. Beneficiary Name: Sharda University
2. Beneficiary Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd.
3. Beneficiary Bank Address: Alpha Commercial Belt, Gr. Noida (U.P.), India
4. Beneficiary Account no.: 912010034708496
5. Beneficiary Bank Swift Code : AXISINBB624
Intermediary of Axis Bank for USD transfer are as below:
|List of Correspondent Bank Accounts||SWIFT CODE||AXIS BANK ACCOUNT with the Correspondent Banks|
|J P MORGAN CHASE||CHASUS33||0011407376|
|WELLS FARGO BANK||PNBPUS3NNYC||2000191075612|
|THE BANK OF NEW YORK||IRVTUS3N||8900548347|
|BANK OF AMERICA||BOFAUS3NXXX||6550091765|
II. HDFC Bank Detail:
1. Beneficiary Name Sharda University
2. Beneficiary Address - 32,34 Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, (U.P.) India- 201306
3. Beneficiary Account Number- 02788640000030
4. Beneficiary Bank Name- HDFC Bank Limited
5. Beneficiary Bank Swift Code - HDFCINBBDEL
6. Beneficiary bank's Correspondent bank Name- JPMorgan Chase Bank, NEW YORK
7. Beneficiary Bank Account Number held with Correspondent Bank- 001-1-406717
8. Beneficiary bank's Correspondent bank Swift Code- CHASUS33
9. Additional details- CHIPS ABA:0002, FEDWIRE ABA:021000021, CHIPS UID#354459
Note: International Students are advised to submit below details at firstname.lastname@example.org, after remitting the fund in University account to get timely credit of their fee payments:
1. System ID
2. Student Name
4. Email ID
5. Contact no.
6. Amount remiited in Foreign Currency
7. Swift Advice*
*Swift advice is the documentary evidence about the confirmation of remittance of funds, which will be issued by the remitter bank to the applicant.Bank deposit slip is not a proper document to confirm the payment with bank.
Debit/Credit card swipe at Cash counter:
Cash counters are located at University campus in Finance & Accounts Section (Block-2 basement) where students can deposit fee either in Cash or can swipe Debit / Credit Cards.
Online Payment options:
Through Students login:
(Students/ Parents can log-in to Student Portal for the Online Payment of fee and conveniently pay through following payment gateways)
(Login-> Fee payment-> HDFC-> Pay)
Note: For newly admitted students, a password will be sent along with the confirmation email of admission.