Guidelines for Visa and FRO/FRRO
Guidelines for Visa
- Once Admission Letter / Visa Letter has been issued student should immediately apply for Student Visa at Indian Embassy / High Commission.
- Make sure that your Student Visa is endorsed to Sharda University.
- Make sure that you have applied for Visa well in advance and time. It generally takes 3-8 weeks to get the Indian Visa thus it is advisable to apply for the visa accordingly and consult the Indian High Commission/Embassy, if required.
- Change of University or Institution cannot be considered. In this case you would be required to go back to your home country and apply for a new visa.
- Make sure, if you have entered India on basis of Student Visa endorsed to Sharda University, then it is your responsibility to ensure that you directly join and report to the University. The Visa endorsed on the name of the University or obtained on the basis of University documents cannot be used for any other purpose like employment , admission to any other university/college/institute/academy etc. or for non-regular (distance/online) mode of education.
- After reaching the University Campus, students have to get the visa verified by the University and have to deposit a copy of the valid visa at International Relations Division. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that throughout his/her study period student is on valid visa.
Guidelines for Visa Extension and FRO/FRRO
- It is a mandatory for all International students except those from Nepal and Bhutan to get their Student Visa registered at FRRO/FRO Noida or New Delhi within 14 days of arrival in India.
- International Relations Department of Sharda University will guide and assist Student with all the required processes needed for FRO/FRRO Registration.
- All International students except those from Nepal and Bhutan have to fill online application for Registration Certificate (RC) & Residential Permit (RP) on arrival to India.
- In case the initial visa is not endorsed for the complete duration of the program or student has to extend the stay because he/she is not able to complete the program in the stipulated time then the student should apply for the extension of the visa before visa expires.
- visa Extension for stay visa, Residence permit Extension (RP Extension), change of address, change of course & change of Institution and OFF LINE for No Objection Certificate (NOC) for travelling outside India in Foreigner’s Registration Office (FRO) in Noida and Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office (FRRO) in New Delhi.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture