School of Pharmacy
The School of Pharmacy includes a diverse community of scholars who work together and inspire one another in pharmaceutical research, practice, and service with an aim to enhance the quality of life for people globally. The school aims in providing brand new, cutting-edge facilities to its students that act as a perfect resource for them to learn, grow, and put their ideas into practice. They develop future pharmacists who can meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of patients with ethics and commitment.
The School of Pharmacy has well-equipped laboratories for General Pharmaceutics, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Toxicology as well as Pharmacognosy and Herbal Medicine to provide practical knowledge to the students.
The School is under a constant accreditation process and is approved from Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
After completing this programme, graduates of the program are able to
- Develop and adopt strategies to apply foundational sciences like pharmaceutical, social, administrative, and clinical to determine therapeutic problems.
- Critically analyse scientific findings to improve clinical decision making.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to the regulations governing pharmacy practice.
- Prepare medications utilising appropriate procedures and accurate calculations.
- Have a caring, empathetic, and professional attitude to effectively communicate with all health care professionals, patients, families and caregivers and assess their understanding.
- Courses approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- A meticulously designed curriculum with deliberations from top professionals and academic bodies with an aim to nurture industry ready employable workforce
- A 900-bed super-specialty parent hospital with all modern facilities.
- Emphasis on independent thinking, creativity, intellectual thinking, and innovation.
- A highly disciplined and motivated environment with an extensive focus on practical based learning of our students.