School of Allied Health Sciences
The School of Allied Health Sciences plays an essential role in the modern health environment. The School is committed to provide the highest quality learning environment to its students by way of class room teaching, clinical & community exposure clubbed with discussions, seminars & journal clubs for latest advances in the respective field, guided tours & externships to prestigious institutions. Highly trained professionals from the school, with its associated thousand bedded hospital, after successful completion of the course, contribute in high-quality healthcare services of the country & abroad, by practicing and applying the knowledge acquired. Their hands on experience with patients or the community arms them with the knowledge of the latest & prepares them for the challenges of healthcare industry.
to produce specialists in allied health sciences who are well trained problem solvers & know how to
- Lead the industry
- Pursue research
- Contribute to the creation of smart health care
- Explore creative ideas
- Be innovative thinkers
- Be collaborators to the needs of the society.
- A meticulously designed curriculum with inputs from top academic & professional bodies
- A regular program of Interactive sessions, workshops, seminars, paper presentation and quizzes.
- A continuous formative assessment of our students and constructive feedback from the students
- A continuous, need based organization of remedial sessions invoving the students & the faculty..
- A 1000 + bed super-specialty hospital with all modern facilities and experienced faculty.
- An early exposure to the hospital environment with hands-on training to students.