Dr. Mukesh Chaturvedi is a Distinguished Professor and Dean of School of Business Studies, Sharda University. Prior to this, he has been a Professor of Marketing and Business Communication with IMT Ghaziabad, MDI Gurgaon, XLRI Jamshedpur and BITS Pilani. He has been the Acting Director & Dean (Academics) of IMT Ghaziabad; Director, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi; and Founder Director of the Amity Centre for CRM, ABS Noida. He has also been a Visiting Faculty to Rouen Business School, France, IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIFT Delhi, et al.
Dr. Chaturvedi has an M.M.S. and a Ph.D. from BITS Pilani. He is also an alumnus of the prestigious International Visitor Program of USIA, Washington, D.C., USA.
His teaching, training, researching and consulting interests include business communications, case writing & teaching, integrated marketing communications, customer relationship, direct marketing, corporate reputation, sales management, presentation skills, negotiation skills, etc. He has rendered training and consulting services to a large number of multi-national, private and public sector companies.
Dr. Chaturvedi is the recipient of MDIs most coveted Award for Excellence in Teaching for the year 2005.
Dr. Chaturvedis publications include the following books
- ‘The Art and Science of Business Communication Skills, Concepts, Cases and Applications
- ‘Business Communication Skills, Concepts, and Applications
- ‘Fundamentals of Business Communication,
- ‘Managing Innovation and New Product Development,
- ‘Business Communication Today,
- ‘Managing Global Business A Strategic Perspective,
- ‘Business Communication Concepts, Cases and Applications,
- ‘Buying Research,
- ‘New Product Development, and
- ‘Welcome Back!? Coca-Cola.
Also, he has published about half-a-dozen Study Material, and more than 100 papers, articles and cases in leading books, journals, periodicals and newspapers, and has made presentations at several international/national seminars and conferences.
Dr. Chaturvedi is the Founder Partner of PDC Educational Services.