Architect and an Industrial designer from School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi. An ardent educator with more than 6 years of teaching experience. Worked in architecture and design industry on varied retail, commercial, healthcare and residential projects. Currently heading the IIC (Institution's Innovation Council) of the department.
- Exhibition of toilet projects in Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation held at Hotel Taj Palace, Delhi; March, 2014.
- Award (group) for Toilet projects by "Washrooms and Beyond 2013" at Trident, Mumbai.
- Design work published by S.P.A, Delhi in A+D magazine (August, 2015 edition)
- Conducted “Bambaroo”, Bamboo workshop for Zonal NASA, 2019
- Work published in “ARCHITECTS and INTERIORS INDIA”, (August 2020 edition)
- Design Patent Applied with Sharda University, 2020