Mohammad Tarique Anwar
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
The Lecturer, Mr. Md. Tarique Anwar in the Department of Optometry at Sharda University. I have been teaching from last 1.5 years and recently I have joined Sharda University. Academic interests are wide ranging & interdisciplinary in nature, centred always on the application of the theories as well as technical teaching & methods of literary interpretation in the form of presentation, group discussion etc. Confident & ability in clarifying the doubts, excellent communication skill, proficient in developing new lessons and activities to expand learning opportunities and excellent knowledge of subject and also have great practical knowledge.
- 1.5 years of experience in teaching/ Hospital
- Master in Clinical Optometry
- Teaching/ Optometry Clinic
- Good communicable skills
- Proficient in giving conceptual knowledge about the subject and patience
- Change in anterior chamber parameter post phecoemulsification and intra ocular lens implantation in primary open angle glaucoma.
- Relationship of central corneal thickness with anterior chamber depth, corneal curvature, refractive error and axial length in high myopia.
- Impact of sub normal visual acuity on academic performance of school going children.
- Participated in Essilor’s Intra College Optometry Competition 2012 in Mumbai.
- Attained CME on specialty contact lenses at the Venu Eye Institute and Research Center, New Delhi.
- Attained AIOC (All Indian Optometry Conference) at Kolkata
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture