Dr. Ashish Choudhary
- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
A graduate and Post graduate (Prosthodontics) from SDM college of Dental Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka in 1999 and 2002 respectively. Also did a certificate course in oral Implantology from the academy of oral Implantology centre of advanced dentistry New Delhi.
My association with Sharda University is since 2006 and involved in teaching, preclinical laboratory, and clinical activities from I to IV year. actively involved with post graduate curriculum and activities including research. Apart from these, regularly attend Specialty Conferences, CDE programs and have 09 publications in national and international journals and 02 books with international publishing house.
- 12 years
- BDS, MDS
- Certificate of appreciation from Colgate for enhancing the oral health awareness of the community as brush twice a day programme in 2010
- Gave a talk on ‘how to take care of your teeth’ at Amity International School (amiown) Pushp Vihar (New Delhi) in September 2010
RESEARCH WORK :SUBMITTED TO RGUHS IN THE YEAR 2002
- Comparative Evaluation Of Effect Of Degree Of Convergence And Surface Area On The Retentive Force Of Titanium Crowns Cemented Using Various Adhesive Luting Agents On Extracted Teeth-A Laboratory Study.
- Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Ekta Choudhary,Dr. Jay Vikram, Dr. Kuldeep. Comparison of effectiveness of mini-implants vs. conventional implant supported over denture – Review of literature. JIAPHD 2011, Issue 18, Suppl.III.
- Dr. Dipanjit Singh, Dr. Shanmukha G, Dr. Jasheena Singh, Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Dildeep Bali. Socio-Demographic Factors and Tooth Loss. JIAPHD 2011, Issue 18, Suppl.III. Page no. 963-966.
- Dr. Dildeep Bali, Dr. Deepika Thosre Chandhok, Dr. Dipanjit Singh, Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Shweta Bali, Dr. Priyanka Thakural, Dr. Ekta Choudhary. Integrating Bleaching with Different Treatment Modalities: A Review. JIAPHD 2011, Issue 18, Suppl.III. Page no.1169-1173.
- Dr.Ashish Choudhary, Dr.Ekta Choudhary. Management of root amputated maxillary molar teeth. Endodontic and Prosthetic consideration- a case report. Journal of Oral Health and Research 2011, Vol.02. No.1.
- Prof. Ekta Choudhary, Prof. Girija Sajjan, Prof. Ashish Choudhary. An In Vitro Comparative Evaluation of Different Obturation Technique for Simulated Internal Resorptive Cavities. JOHR 20011, Vol.2, No.2.
- Dr.Ekta Choudhary, Dr.Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Kuldeep. Cut The Dilemma – Implant Vs Endodontics a review article. Guident June 2011.
- Dr. Vikram Jay, Dr. Choudhary Ashish, Dr. Vikram Abhilasha. Prosthetic rehabilitation of a patient with immediate placement of implants in post-extraction sockets in mandibular dentulous arch- a clinical report. International journal of prosthetic dentistry. 2012 July Vol 3 issue 1
- Dr. Jay Vikram, Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Hiten Kalra, Dr. Abhilasha Vikram. Prosthetic Investigation into the role of various factors during flasking and packing of heat cure acrylic resin, resulting in occlusal discrepancies in processed complete dentures. IJPD 2013:vol-4(2):48-55
- Dr. Ashish Choudhary occlusal indicators – chasing blue marks? : A review, TMU J Dest. Vol 1 issue 3 July, Sept 2014
- Book- 1. Troubleshooting with Cast Restoration 1st Author Dr .Ashish Choudhary ISBN NO. 978-3-659-17459-9
- Book -2. Different Obturation Techniques for Internal Resorptive Cavities 3rd Author Dr.Ashish Choudhary ISBN No. 978-3-8484-4748-0
- Life Member of Indian Prosthodontic Society (IPS)
- Life Member of Academy of Oral Implantology
- Member of Indian Dental Association (IDA)
- Certificate In Oral Implantology At Centre of Advanced Dental Education
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture