Regular B.Com or BBA degree gets a distinctive edge when it’s combined with ACCA. Students earn a dual qualification – University Degree plus ACCA Qualification and get double the opportunities to pursue their career dreams anywhere across the globe. Anyone who had studied English and Accountancy/Mathematics at their +2 level or equivalent can join the course.
In this programme, all the papers of ACCA are embedded in the B.Com/BBA course. So there is no need for a student to spend additional time and money in getting trained for ACCA papers externally. Besides, the students will also get 9 paper exemptions for ACCA exams. As soon as the student qualifies the ACCA, he/she becomes a member of an elite group of the world’s leading accounting professionals.
Training is conducted keeping the convenience of the student in mind. Sessions are held in the University Campus like regular classes. The faculty of the University will be responsible for the training of the exempted papers and NSDC Professionals will impart training for the non-exempted papers.
Flexibility offered to students in terms of the papers and examination
- Duration: Students are allowed to clear all the ACCA Papers within 10 years of registration with ACCA.
- Exemptions: Students are eligible for 9 paper exemptions under Sharda University and the exemption fees for the 9 papers are waived off. They have to attempt at least one exam during their graduation period to get the fee waiver benefit.
- Exam Windows: Students have the option to choose any favourable exam slot among the 4 Exam Windows in a year – March, June, September and December.
- Passing criteria: A student has to secure at least 50% marks in all the ACCA papers.
Why pursue ACCA
- Truly Global: ACCA is the only truly global accountancy qualification with members in 170 countries.
- Recognition Worldwide: ACCA is recognised globally by MNCs, accounting bodies, educational institutions, governments and entities such as the United Nations & the World Bank.
- Professional Status: Globally, employers and business partners understand and respect the qualification.
- Based on International standards: The ACCA qualification is based on international accounting and auditing standards and is IFAC compliant.
Job prospects after ACCA
The ACCA qualification provides job opportunities in the following sectors:
- Financial Services: ACCA professionals can find opportunities across the globe in major financial organisations
- Public Practice: A large number of ACCA candidates join the public sector, although smaller practices are also lucrative.
- Industry/Commerce: Working for MNCs is another lucrative opportunity. Some of the top Fortune 500 companies provide continuous employment opportunities to ACCA qualified professionals.
- Public Sector: ACCA qualified professionals can also work for: Local Government Organisations Charities Education & Health Departments Non-Profit organizations
ACCA has a dedicated job portal https://email@example.com/. Here the student can upload their CVs and access hundreds of jobs worldwide.