The purpose of the placement policy is to define the overall structure & processes of the Training and placement, and to structure the roles & responsibilities of the teams working on this process of placement.
The policy will ensure that
- Maximum number of students get on-campus placement
- Deserving candidates can have the opportunity to start their career with their preferred company
- To maintain the quality standards of the jobs offered
- To ensure that the whole team work according to the defined processes to achieve the common objective
This policy relates to all Engineering, Management & other courses which is a part of any program coordinated by the University and for which
- Students will be assessed
- Completion is required for an award of the University degree
- Campus recruitment is meant only for the Students of Final year
- The University mentioned in these Rules refers to Sharda University
- T&P refers to Training & Placements Teams
- The role of Training & Placements is to provide placement assistance to graduating students. T&P will endeavor to bring together the students and the potential employing organizations and facilitate interactions between the two
- For this purpose, T&P will correspond with organizations, arrange interviews for students and coordinate various placement activities
- All placements will be routed through the T&P
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENT
Acknowledging the world class education provided by Sharda University, top magazines, newspapers and television channels have bestowed good rankings to the University in various areas like placements, industry interface, infrastructure, international relations, etc.
Sharda University continues to receive national and international recognition. Here’s a quick look at some of our most recent and notable accomplishments:Read More
Sharda university has always believed in helping and guiding its students and it was no different during the placement season. Regular classes held at our college to help us with our aptitude and techNandita Sethi B.Tech-IT
I spent four years studying at Sharda and this was an absolutely unforgettable period in my life. Sharda is not only professional in teaching international students, but the school is also good at takJyotsana Phartyal B.Tech-ECE
When I first entered Sharda University I was anxious about my future. Over the four years so many doors were opened for our personal and academic development that I became confident. The university aiG. Shakthi Priya B.Tech-ECE
Here I came as a school boy and now graduating as a corporate man. Here, I not only developed my academic skills but also got a global exposure in every field be it sports or others. At last I would lAnup Dey B.Tech-ECE
Getting placed in a top IT company has always been my goal and Sharda University helped me realize this dream of mine. Thanks to the Department of Corporate Affairs without whose help this would not hT.S. Praveen Rao B.Tech. (CSE)
I am grateful to Sharda University - both the faculty and the Training & Placement Department. They've made efforts ensuring maximum number of placed students. The university started grooming us fIshan Sharma B.Tech-IT
I thank my ECE department and its faculty members for encouraging me to think globally and spread my wings to take off for the land of rising Sun and I appreciate the support of my university for shapAnu Verma B.Tech-ECE
For Sharda University, "The world is here, where are you" is not just a slogan but I lived it in reality. Sharda is a beautiful and historic place where people from different nationalities meet togethKomal B. Desai B.Tech-ECE
I have received a lot from Sharda University; it has provided me a platform from where I am able to make my standing in the corporate world. Sharda campus acted as source of motivation for me, it hasBharat Agarwal M.B.A.
Sharda University has helped me a lot in getting the first and the most important job profile of my life. I am placed in IACT Global, Noida as an Assistant Manager much before completing my studies. TAnkita Kumari M.B.A.