The department is centrally Wi-Fi and well equipped with state of the art instruments and appliances.
1. Prosthodontic OPD
- Dental chairs: 34, Geyser, working trolleys etc.
- First-aid kit
- Doctor’s room
- Intern’s section
- Reception cum patient waiting area
2. Sterilization Room
- With separate receiving, disinfection, packing, sterilization, storage and collection areas
- Equipped with front loading autoclaves, hot water sterilizer, ultrasonic cleaner, needle destroyer/ burner, distilled water plant, etc.
3. Clinical (Acrylic and plaster) Lab
- With a seating capacity of 35 students at a time
- The lab is equipped with acrylizers, dewaxing units, hydraulic press, mechanical press, lathe, model trimmers (diamond and carborundum disc), vibrators, plaster and stone dispensers, laboratory micromotors, etc.
4. Pre-clinical Prosthodontic (PCP) cum Dental material Lab
- Well aerated lab with seating capacity of more than 120 students fitted with centralized gas supply
- Lab is equipped with acrylizers, dewaxing units, hydraulic press, lathe, model trimmers (diamond and carborundum disc), vibrators, plaster and stone dispensers, laboratory micromotors, etc.
5. Phantom (Crown & Bridge) Lab
- With 50 working units fitted with micromotor points, airotor points, three way syringe (centralized air pressure supply), overhead light, phantom head, etc.
6. Casting and Ceramic lab
- Separate rooms for ceramic work, casting work and Wax-up work are present
- Air conditioned Ceramic room is well lit with natural light and equipped with ceramic furnace, ceramic kit, with a working capacity of 5-6 technicians at a time
- Casting lab: casting work can be done in this well ventilated lab with induction casting machine, spindle grinder, steam cleaner, preheating furnace, sand-blasting unit, electro-polisher, high speed lathe with vacuum suction, milling machine etc.
- Wax-up lab: thermostat, electric waxing unit, wax bath, palatal trimmer, pindex system, vacuum mixer, plaster and stone dispenser, lathe, model trimmers, vibrators, micro-motors, circular saw, etc.
- Technicians room
- Separate sections for teaching and display of dental materials; equipments for laboratory use like dental surveyor, semi adjustable articulators, face bows, tracers, mean value articulator; models of special cases done in department, etc.
8. Staff room
- Separate rooms for HOD, Professors, Readers, Lecturers and Tutors