School of Education (SOE)
School of Education with the purpose to develop the University into a centre of excellence in teaching and research, which is at par with International standards. It is recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- To set high standards of teacher education program by providing world class education which is ever evolving in response to the changes in technological, social, political and economic spheres.
- To impart value-based teacher education which is given to producing skilled, job-ready, and dedicated teachers, equipped with foundational human values and professional ethics.
- Providing excellence in teaching-learning practices, training programs and research-driven academic activities.
- Developing cognitive, affective and psychomotor aspects of prospective teachers.
- Cultivating life skills and people skills to help the student-teachers acquire those must-have skill-sets for adjustments and adaptations to accelerate their professional life and personal growth.
- Imparting humanitarian education that fosters humanistic values necessary for a responsible citizenry and global perspectives.
- The School has adopted curriculum and syllabi to suit the semester system, keeping in view present needs of the society.
- The curriculum is in line with the global trends with regard to student-teacher education that facilitates deep understanding of global competitiveness, academic strength, hands-on learning of teaching skills and firsthand experience of the school environment and work culture.
- The curriculum is based on Choice Based Credit System.
Highlights of School Of Education:
- The curriculum, pedagogy and the systems of this course is strictly followed by NCTE, New Delhi
- Well qualified and experienced faculty.
- Highly disciplined, professional and motivating environment conductive to studies culture.
- Arrangements for possible placement through liaison and goodwill.
- Regular guest lectures by eminent academicians as well as luminaries.
To view Recognition Letter Click the below link:
To view Recognition Letter Click the below link:
To view Website template for NCTE 2017 Click the below Link:
- 31 Yrs
- Ph.D (Edu.)
- Oct. 1993 to Dec.2000- Lecturer/ Lecturer-Senior Scale at the Biological Science Group, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, India (Core Group faculty at Center for Biotechnology- A multidisciplinary center)
- July 2005-August 2009- Professor & Deputy Director (Off. DIrector), AMITY Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- August 2009- March 2011- Professor & Director, School of Biotechnology and SU-QNS Center for Excellence in Nanotechnology and Bio-inforamtics, Shobhit University, Meerut, India
- April 2011-July 2011 - Professor & Program Director-Biotechnology, Department of Biotechnology, MIET, Meerut.
- August 2011- August 2012- Director, School of Biotechnology, IFTM University, Moradabad.
- August 2012-August 2013 - Dean and Sr. Professor, Faculty of Biological Engineering, Graphic Era University, Dehradun
- August 2013-till date- Director and Sr. Professor, Institute of Bioscience & Technology (IBST), Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki.
Click here to experience Details
- Ph.D (BITS-Pilani)
- D.Sc (IUCM, Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- M.Tech (IIT-Kharagpur)
- 14 Years
- B.Sc. (hons.)
- 14 years of teaching experience
- M.A (Sociology) from S.N Sen B.V.
- P.G from C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur in 1997. Ph.D from Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra, awarded in 2001
- Ph.D - "A sociological study of young urban women’s attitude towards traditions and rituals"
12 years of experience
M.A.( English), M.Ed. ,UGC NET (Education), PhD ( Education)
- 14 Years
- NET (UGC-CSIR)
- 1.3 Years
- PhD- Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi
- NET-UGC JRF
- GATE (AIR 287)
- Integrated MSc. (Honors) –Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, Punjab
- PhD Biotechnology
- School of Studies in Biotechnology
- BSc Zoology (H)
- 2 Years
Industrial Experience : 2.5 Years
- Post Doc.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15