School of Education (SOE)
School of Education with the purpose to develop the University into a centre of excellence in teaching and research, which is at par with International standards. It is recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- To set high standards of teacher education program by providing world class education which is ever evolving in response to the changes in technological, social, political and economic spheres.
- To impart value-based teacher education which is given to producing skilled, job-ready, and dedicated teachers, equipped with foundational human values and professional ethics.
- Providing excellence in teaching-learning practices, training programs and research-driven academic activities.
- Developing cognitive, affective and psychomotor aspects of prospective teachers.
- Cultivating life skills and people skills to help the student-teachers acquire those must-have skill-sets for adjustments and adaptations to accelerate their professional life and personal growth.
- Imparting humanitarian education that fosters humanistic values necessary for a responsible citizenry and global perspectives.
- The School has adopted curriculum and syllabi to suit the semester system, keeping in view present needs of the society.
- The curriculum is in line with the global trends with regard to student-teacher education that facilitates deep understanding of global competitiveness, academic strength, hands-on learning of teaching skills and firsthand experience of the school environment and work culture.
- The curriculum is based on Choice Based Credit System.
Highlights of School Of Education:
- The curriculum, pedagogy and the systems of this course is strictly followed by NCTE, New Delhi
- Well qualified and experienced faculty.
- Highly disciplined, professional and motivating environment conductive to studies culture.
- Arrangements for possible placement through liaison and goodwill.
- Regular guest lectures by eminent academicians as well as luminaries.
To view Recognition Letter Click the below link:
To view Recognition Letter Click the below link:
- 31 Yrs
- Ph.D (Edu.)
- Oct. 1993 to Dec.2000- Lecturer/ Lecturer-Senior Scale at the Biological Science Group, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, India (Core Group faculty at Center for Biotechnology- A multidisciplinary center)
- July 2005-August 2009- Professor & Deputy Director (Off. DIrector), AMITY Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- August 2009- March 2011- Professor & Director, School of Biotechnology and SU-QNS Center for Excellence in Nanotechnology and Bio-inforamtics, Shobhit University, Meerut, India
- April 2011-July 2011 - Professor & Program Director-Biotechnology, Department of Biotechnology, MIET, Meerut.
- August 2011- August 2012- Director, School of Biotechnology, IFTM University, Moradabad.
- August 2012-August 2013 - Dean and Sr. Professor, Faculty of Biological Engineering, Graphic Era University, Dehradun
- August 2013-till date- Director and Sr. Professor, Institute of Bioscience & Technology (IBST), Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki.
Click here to experience Details
- Ph.D (BITS-Pilani)
- D.Sc (IUCM, Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- M.Tech (IIT-Kharagpur)
- 14 Years
- B.Sc. (hons.)
- 14 years of teaching experience
- M.A (Sociology) from S.N Sen B.V.
- P.G from C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur in 1997. Ph.D from Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra, awarded in 2001
- Ph.D - "A sociological study of young urban women’s attitude towards traditions and rituals"
12 years of experience
M.A.( English), M.Ed. ,UGC NET (Education), PhD ( Education)
- 14 Years
- NET (UGC-CSIR)
- 1.3 Years
- PhD- Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi
- NET-UGC JRF
- GATE (AIR 287)
- Integrated MSc. (Honors) –Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, Punjab
- PhD Biotechnology
- School of Studies in Biotechnology
- BSc Zoology (H)
- 2 Years
Industrial Experience : 2.5 Years
- Post Doc.
Sharda university has always believed in helping and guiding its students and it was no different during the placement season. Regular classes held at our college to help us with our aptitude and techNandita Sethi B.Tech-IT
I spent four years studying at Sharda and this was an absolutely unforgettable period in my life. Sharda is not only professional in teaching international students, but the school is also good at takJyotsana Phartyal B.Tech-ECE
When I first entered Sharda University I was anxious about my future. Over the four years so many doors were opened for our personal and academic development that I became confident. The university aiG. Shakthi Priya B.Tech-ECE
Here I came as a school boy and now graduating as a corporate man. Here, I not only developed my academic skills but also got a global exposure in every field be it sports or others. At last I would lAnup Dey B.Tech-ECE
Getting placed in a top IT company has always been my goal and Sharda University helped me realize this dream of mine. Thanks to the Department of Corporate Affairs without whose help this would not hT.S. Praveen Rao B.Tech. (CSE)
I am grateful to Sharda University - both the faculty and the Training & Placement Department. They've made efforts ensuring maximum number of placed students. The university started grooming us fIshan Sharma B.Tech-IT
I thank my ECE department and its faculty members for encouraging me to think globally and spread my wings to take off for the land of rising Sun and I appreciate the support of my university for shapAnu Verma B.Tech-ECE
For Sharda University, "The world is here, where are you" is not just a slogan but I lived it in reality. Sharda is a beautiful and historic place where people from different nationalities meet togethKomal B. Desai B.Tech-ECE
I have received a lot from Sharda University; it has provided me a platform from where I am able to make my standing in the corporate world. Sharda campus acted as source of motivation for me, it hasBharat Agarwal M.B.A.
Sharda University has helped me a lot in getting the first and the most important job profile of my life. I am placed in IACT Global, Noida as an Assistant Manager much before completing my studies. TAnkita Kumari M.B.A.