School of Education (SOE)
School of Education with the purpose to develop the University into a centre of excellence in teaching and research, which is at par with International standards. It is recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- To set high standards of teacher education program by providing world class education which is ever evolving in response to the changes in technological, social, political and economic spheres.
- To impart value-based teacher education which is given to producing skilled, job-ready, and dedicated teachers, equipped with foundational human values and professional ethics.
- Providing excellence in teaching-learning practices, training programs and research-driven academic activities.
- Developing cognitive, affective and psychomotor aspects of prospective teachers.
- Cultivating life skills and people skills to help the student-teachers acquire those must-have skill-sets for adjustments and adaptations to accelerate their professional life and personal growth.
- Imparting humanitarian education that fosters humanistic values necessary for a responsible citizenry and global perspectives.
- The School has adopted curriculum and syllabi to suit the semester system, keeping in view present needs of the society.
- The curriculum is in line with the global trends with regard to student-teacher education that facilitates deep understanding of global competitiveness, academic strength, hands-on learning of teaching skills and firsthand experience of the school environment and work culture.
- The curriculum is based on Choice Based Credit System.
Highlights of School Of Education:
- The curriculum, pedagogy and the systems of this course is strictly followed by NCTE, New Delhi
- Well qualified and experienced faculty.
- Highly disciplined, professional and motivating environment conductive to studies culture.
- Arrangements for possible placement through liaison and goodwill.
- Regular guest lectures by eminent academicians as well as luminaries.
To view Recognition Letter Click the below link:
To view Recognition Letter Click the below link:
To view Website template for NCTE 2017 Click the below Link:
- 31 Yrs
- Ph.D (Edu.)
- Oct. 1993 to Dec.2000- Lecturer/ Lecturer-Senior Scale at the Biological Science Group, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, India (Core Group faculty at Center for Biotechnology- A multidisciplinary center)
- July 2005-August 2009- Professor & Deputy Director (Off. DIrector), AMITY Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- August 2009- March 2011- Professor & Director, School of Biotechnology and SU-QNS Center for Excellence in Nanotechnology and Bio-inforamtics, Shobhit University, Meerut, India
- April 2011-July 2011 - Professor & Program Director-Biotechnology, Department of Biotechnology, MIET, Meerut.
- August 2011- August 2012- Director, School of Biotechnology, IFTM University, Moradabad.
- August 2012-August 2013 - Dean and Sr. Professor, Faculty of Biological Engineering, Graphic Era University, Dehradun
- August 2013-till date- Director and Sr. Professor, Institute of Bioscience & Technology (IBST), Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki.
Click here to experience Details
- Ph.D (BITS-Pilani)
- D.Sc (IUCM, Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- M.Tech (IIT-Kharagpur)
- 14 Years
- B.Sc. (hons.)
- 14 years of teaching experience
- M.A (Sociology) from S.N Sen B.V.
- P.G from C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur in 1997. Ph.D from Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra, awarded in 2001
- Ph.D - "A sociological study of young urban women’s attitude towards traditions and rituals"
12 years of experience
M.A.( English), M.Ed. ,UGC NET (Education), PhD ( Education)
- 14 Years
- NET (UGC-CSIR)
- 1.3 Years
- PhD- Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi
- NET-UGC JRF
- GATE (AIR 287)
- Integrated MSc. (Honors) –Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, Punjab
- PhD Biotechnology
- School of Studies in Biotechnology
- BSc Zoology (H)
- 2 Years
Industrial Experience : 2.5 Years
- Post Doc.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)