Vinit Kumar Jha Utpal
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Mr. VinitUtpal has more than 10 years work experience spanning across media industries, academic and research. He is working as Assistant Professor in Department of Mass Communication at Sharda University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. He is also pursuing PhD in Mass Communication from Dept. of Social Work, JamiaMilliaIslamia, Delhi. He has authored three books, one on media; others are Maithili translation and compilation of his Maithili poems. He has written more than 1500 byline news stories, articles, features etc. in several newspapers and magazines.
Mr. Utpal is also the most prominent reviewer of International Journal of Communication (IJOC), Annenberg School of Communication & Journalism, University of Southern California, Los Angles, Journal of Media & Communication Studies (JMCS), British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioral Science, African Journal of Business Management, Journal of Global Research in Education & Social Sciences, Journal of Basic and Applied Research etc.
Mr. Utpal has also associated visiting faculty in JamiaMilliaIslamia, Delhi and Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana. He has worked as Chief Sub Editor cum Reporter in Hindustan, HT Media, New Delhi. Prior to this, he has worked with National Edition of Rashtriya Sahara, Deshbandhu and Hindustan. He has also worked with Delhi Press, DainikBhaskar etc. He is renowned Maithili poet and participated in numerous Kavi Sammelan organized by Sahitya Academy, Delhi, Maithili-Bhojpuri Academy (Govt. of NCT of Delhi), Mithilangan, MaithiliSahityaMahabha etc.
10 years work experience spanning across media industries, academic and research.
- Working as Assistant Professor in Mass Communication, Sharda University, Greater Noida, U.P.
- Worked as a Guest Lecturer at Ram LalAnand College, Delhi University.
- Worked as Guest Lecturer (Full Time) at MakhanlalChuturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal, NOIDA campus.
- Worked as Chief Sub Editor in Daily Newspaper Hindustan, New Delhi.
- Worked as Senior Sub Editor in Daily Newspaper RASHTRIYA SAHARA, NOIDA.
- Worked as Senior Sub Editor in Daily Newspaper DESHBANDHU, Delhi.
- Worked as Sub Editor in Daily Newspaper AKINCHAN BHARAT,Agra.U.P.
- Worked as Stringer in Daily Newspaper HINDUSTAN, New Delhi and Faridabad Bureau.
- Worked as Trainee Sub Editor in SARITA, Delhi Press. Delhi.
- Worked as Trainee Reporter in DainikBhaskar, Raipur, Chhatisgarah.
- Pursuing PhD in Mass Communication from JamiaMilliaIslamia, New Delhi (Completed 6th month Course work)
- NET-UGC in Mass Communication
- SET (Maharashtra) in Mass Communication
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC) from Uttrakhand Open University, Haldawani, Uttrakhand
- M.A. in Mass Communication (MAMC) From Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana
- Master of Mass Communication (MMC) from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Media and Creative Writing (PGDMMCW) from JamiaMilliaIslamia, New Delhi
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism (PGDJ) from BhartiyaVidyaBhavan, New Delhi
- Certificate Course in Peace Keeping and Conflict Resolution from Center for Peace and Conflict Resolution, JamiaMilliaIslamia, New Delhi
- B.Sc (Honours) in Mathematics from T.M.Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur, Bihar
- Print Journalism
- Social Media
- Media Research
- Mass Communication Theory
- Conflict Journalism
- Quark Xpress
- Photoshop etc.
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH PAPER (ISSN)
- Social Networking Sites: Instrument of Social Change, (2012) Journal of Media and Communication Studies, Vol.4. Issue-5, August, 2012, ISSN 2141-2545, http://www.academicjournals.org/journal/JMCS/article-full-text-pdf/419FAB214040
- SansadkePuskalaya me aane vale part-patrikonkisthiti (2013), Jan Media, Vol.1, Issue-10, ISSN 2277-2847
- Hindi kaantarjalauranuvad (2012) Jan Sanchar Vimarsh, Vol.2, July-December,2012, ISSN 2277-3932
- Sarkariwebsitonkaadhdhyan (2012) Jan Media, Vol.1, Issue-7, ISSN 2277-2842
- Condition of the government Hindi websites (2012), Mass Media, Vol.1, Issue-8, ISSN 2277-7369
- NDTV aur TRP (Hindi Translation) (2012), Jan Media, Vol.1, Issue-6, ISSN 2277-2847
- Sarkar, Censorship and Social media (2012), Media Vimarsh Vol.6, Issue-24, Sept, 2012. ISSN 2249-0599
- Social Media: KhabaraurAndolan(2012), Media Vimarsh, Vol.6, Issue-23, April-June, 2012. ISSN 2249-0599
- AcharSanhita, ankushaur Social Media(2011), Media Vimarsh, Vol.6, Issue-21, Oct-Dec, 2011. ISSN 2249-0599
- Social media kyahai, http://www.newswriters.in/2016/02/09/what-is-social-media/
- Sanchar kedayrekotodta social media, http://www.newswriters.in/2016/02/05/communication-and-social-media-2/
- News break kartahai social media, http://www.newswriters.in/2016/03/29/breaking-news-on-social-media/
- Khabaronkakhelbanam agenda setting, http://www.newswriters.in/2016/03/29/breaking-news-on-social-media/
- Jan Aandolan, Lokpalaur Social Media, Media Navchinton, Vol.1, Issue-1, Oct-Dec.2011
- Anna Andolan, Lokpalaur Social Media,PandulipiVimarsh, Vol.1, Issue5, July-Sept. 2011
- Andolan, badlavaurSocial Media,PandulipiVimarsh, Vol.1 Issue 4, April-June, 2011
- Andhvishwasonkopukhtakarta media,Vidura, Vol.42, Issue-4, Oct-Dec.2005
- NAYE SAMAY ME MEDIA (Ed.), (2013) Yash Publication, New Delhi, ISBN 978-93-81945-60-2
- Collection of Maithili poems ‘HAM PUCHHAIT CHHI’, (2009), Shruti Publication, Delhi.
- HajaronKhvaishenAishi….Page 160-165, cinema MeriJaan, Editor Ajay Brahamatmaj, Shipayan Publication, New Delhi, 2015, ISBN:978-93-84115-06-7
- Social Networking, NayesamaykaSanwad, Editor Sanjay Dwivedi, Yash Publication, New Delhi, 2013, ISBN 978-81-926053-6-4
- E Patrikaonkabadhtachalan, page 114-116, Web Patrikarita, 2010 from Sri NatrajPrakashan, New Delhi ISBN: 978-81-89997-69-4
- Maithili Translation of REHAN PAR RAGGHU written by SahityaAcdemyWinnner Hindi writer Prof. KashiNath Singh (In consideration of publication).
- Maithili Translation of MOHANDAS written by Mr. UdayPrakash (Sahitya Academy, Delhi.
- Some Chapters in Hindi in ‘LOKTANTRA KA NAYA LOK’ Ed. ARVIND MOHAN published by CSDS/VaniPrakashan, New Delhi 2009, ISBN: 978-93-5000-028-1
- Working as Editor (Translation Section) in Fortnightly Online Maithili Journal Videha.co.in of ISSN 2229-547X VIDEHA since January, 2012
- Secretary, Maithili sahityaMahasabha, Delhi, 2016-2018
- Worked as Guest Editor of the Journal MEDIA VIMARSH, July-Sept. 2012, ISSN 2249-0599
- Worked as Editor (Coordination) in Art Magazine CANVAS, New Delhi
- Worked as Public Relation Officer cum Co-Editor in Rotract Club of Bhagalpur, (ROTARY INTERNATIONAL-3250) form January, 2002 to March, 2003
- Attended three days National Workshop on ‘Qualitative Research Methodology’ during July 28-30, 2016 conducted by Tata Institute of Social Sciences Alums Association, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- Attended three days Workshop in ‘Qualitative Research Methodology’ conducted by Department of Psychology, JamiaMilliaIslamia, New Delhi during June 1-3, 2016.
- Attended the training course on ‘Research Methodology in Social Sciences’ conducted by the Council for social Development from 08-18 December, 2015.
- Attended the short term course on ‘Data Analysis for Research & Publication’ organized by the Dept. of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee during Dec. 5-6, 2015.
- Attended the workshop on ‘IBM SPSS22’ organized by Department of Statistics, University of Allahabad on 21 August, 2014.
- Attended three days Media workshop organized by Dept. of Hindi Journalism, University of Delhi, South Campus, New Delhi during Nov.21-23, 2003.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture