- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Mr. Vedamurthy.R, Assistant Professor in SNSR, has more than 6 year of teaching experience from 3 colleges, he likes teaching and has guided B.Sc & M.Sc Nursing students for research work. In CIMS College he has worked in different capacities as lecturer, Academic coordinator, Assistant professor & also Vice Principal. In CARE College he worked as an Assistant Professor, Academic Planner & Administrator. From last 6 years he has learned many things such as how to run a professional course besides new aspects of teaching. So far it has been a nice journey.
- M.Sc Nursing (pediatric Nursing
- B.Sc Nursing
Teaching and learning, leading role and responsibility
- Motivation students from live examples,
- Understanding students needs
- Theory paper evaluator of HNB Uttarakhand Medical University, Uttarakhand
- Practical examiner of HNB Uttarakhand Medical University, Uttarakhand
- Theory paper evaluator of Uttarakhand Technical University, Uttarakhand
- Practical examiner of Uttarakhand technical University, Uttarakhand
- Theory paper evaluator of State Medical Faculty, Uttarakhand
- Practical examiner of State Medical Faculty, Uttarakhand
- Paper setter for Uttarakhand Technical University, Uttarakhand.
A study to assess the effectiveness of therapeutic play in reducing preoperative anxiety of children undergoing surgery in selected hospitals of Bangalore.
- State Nursing Council
- Trained Nurses Association Of India
- TNAI Centenary Celebration & 34th Bi-annual conference on future of nursing:- Implication for nursing education , practice and research and centenary celebration” State Level Conference in Bangalore.
- 5th CNE Workshop Theme- Innovative Teaching Strategies in Nursing Education on 28th, 29th and 30th January 2010 in A.E.C.S Maaruti College of Nursing, Bangalore–76.
- State level workshop on enhancing safe mother and newborn care on 6th October 2010 in St.John’s College on Nursing, Bangalore.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)