- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Mr. Vedamurthy.R, Assistant Professor in SNSR, has more than 6 year of teaching experience from 3 colleges, he likes teaching and has guided B.Sc & M.Sc Nursing students for research work. In CIMS College he has worked in different capacities as lecturer, Academic coordinator, Assistant professor & also Vice Principal. In CARE College he worked as an Assistant Professor, Academic Planner & Administrator. From last 6 years he has learned many things such as how to run a professional course besides new aspects of teaching. So far it has been a nice journey.
- M.Sc Nursing (pediatric Nursing
- B.Sc Nursing
Teaching and learning, leading role and responsibility
- Motivation students from live examples,
- Understanding students needs
- Theory paper evaluator of HNB Uttarakhand Medical University, Uttarakhand
- Practical examiner of HNB Uttarakhand Medical University, Uttarakhand
- Theory paper evaluator of Uttarakhand Technical University, Uttarakhand
- Practical examiner of Uttarakhand technical University, Uttarakhand
- Theory paper evaluator of State Medical Faculty, Uttarakhand
- Practical examiner of State Medical Faculty, Uttarakhand
- Paper setter for Uttarakhand Technical University, Uttarakhand.
A study to assess the effectiveness of therapeutic play in reducing preoperative anxiety of children undergoing surgery in selected hospitals of Bangalore.
- State Nursing Council
- Trained Nurses Association Of India
- TNAI Centenary Celebration & 34th Bi-annual conference on future of nursing:- Implication for nursing education , practice and research and centenary celebration” State Level Conference in Bangalore.
- 5th CNE Workshop Theme- Innovative Teaching Strategies in Nursing Education on 28th, 29th and 30th January 2010 in A.E.C.S Maaruti College of Nursing, Bangalore–76.
- State level workshop on enhancing safe mother and newborn care on 6th October 2010 in St.John’s College on Nursing, Bangalore.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15