- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Ms. Swati Bansal is associated with Sharda University as an Assistant Professor in the School of Business Studies and is teaching Management subjects to the students of this University. She has total experience of 8 years in the field of teaching.
8 years experience in teaching
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT,ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR,STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- Team Work
- Merit Certification (MBA) by S.D.College of Management Studies
- Attended Workshop on “Leadership Effectiveness and Talent Management” in Sharda University.
- Paper published in “International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science”, Volume 2, Issue 2(V): April – June titled Employee retention by Motivation ,Impact factor 1.12.
- Paper titled, published “A Study on Impact of T& D on Employee Performance with special reference to IT Companies” in International Conference on Rethinking HR in Vucca World, JIMS Kalkaji.
- Paper titled, Published “A Study of Employee Retention in Educational Institutions with special reference to NCR Region” and presented in National Conference on Strategies for Sustainable Growth in the Era of IT,GNIOT Management School Greater Noida in November 2013
- Paper titled, published “Women Entrepreneurship- role of women in family owned-run business” and presented in National Conference on Dr.D.Y patil institute of management and research, Pune in 2013.
- Paper titled, Published “Innovative teaching learning methods in Education” and presented in International Conference on IIMT College of Management, Greater Noida in 2013.
- Paper titled, Published “Spirituality and Management” and presented in International Conference on Innovative Management Practices for Global Competitiveness, Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Sciences in November 2012
- Paper titled, Published “Ethical Issues in HRM” and presented in National Conference at GNIT Management School, Greater Noida in November 2012
- Article Published “Honesty is the best policy for Job Seekers” on Indianmba.com (faculty column FC 1421)
- Seminar “Research in Business Schools-Pressing issues” held in Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida.
- Paper titled, “Venture Capital financing” presented in the national seminar held on 9th April, 2011 at United Institute of Management, Greater Noida.
- Paper titled, “HR outsourcing: Pros & Cons” presented in the International Conference on “Management Perspectives: Emerging Trends and Leadership Challenges” on 24th and 25th March 2011, organized by Amity Business School at Amity University Raj. Jaipur.
- Paper titled, “Talent Management” presented in an International Seminar held on August 2010 in Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology, Greater Noida.
- Attended Two days workshop on “Total Quality person” held at Mangalmay Institute of Management and technology, Greater Noida.
- Paper published and presented on the topic ”Role of HRM in Business Organization” in National seminar held in Feb.2010 at IBI, Greater Noida.
- Attended a Seminar on Project Appraisal held in October 2009 Apeejay Institute of technology, G. Noida.
- Attended a seminar on “Competitiveness of Indian Industry during Economic Slowdown: Challenges, opportunities and innovations” at India International Centre, New Delhi on 29th September, 2009.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15