- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Ms. Swati Bansal is associated with Sharda University as an Assistant Professor in the School of Business Studies and is teaching Management subjects to the students of this University. She has total experience of 8 years in the field of teaching.
8 years experience in teaching
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT,ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR,STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- Team Work
- Merit Certification (MBA) by S.D.College of Management Studies
- Attended Workshop on “Leadership Effectiveness and Talent Management” in Sharda University.
- Paper published in “International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science”, Volume 2, Issue 2(V): April – June titled Employee retention by Motivation ,Impact factor 1.12.
- Paper titled, published “A Study on Impact of T& D on Employee Performance with special reference to IT Companies” in International Conference on Rethinking HR in Vucca World, JIMS Kalkaji.
- Paper titled, Published “A Study of Employee Retention in Educational Institutions with special reference to NCR Region” and presented in National Conference on Strategies for Sustainable Growth in the Era of IT,GNIOT Management School Greater Noida in November 2013
- Paper titled, published “Women Entrepreneurship- role of women in family owned-run business” and presented in National Conference on Dr.D.Y patil institute of management and research, Pune in 2013.
- Paper titled, Published “Innovative teaching learning methods in Education” and presented in International Conference on IIMT College of Management, Greater Noida in 2013.
- Paper titled, Published “Spirituality and Management” and presented in International Conference on Innovative Management Practices for Global Competitiveness, Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Sciences in November 2012
- Paper titled, Published “Ethical Issues in HRM” and presented in National Conference at GNIT Management School, Greater Noida in November 2012
- Article Published “Honesty is the best policy for Job Seekers” on Indianmba.com (faculty column FC 1421)
- Seminar “Research in Business Schools-Pressing issues” held in Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida.
- Paper titled, “Venture Capital financing” presented in the national seminar held on 9th April, 2011 at United Institute of Management, Greater Noida.
- Paper titled, “HR outsourcing: Pros & Cons” presented in the International Conference on “Management Perspectives: Emerging Trends and Leadership Challenges” on 24th and 25th March 2011, organized by Amity Business School at Amity University Raj. Jaipur.
- Paper titled, “Talent Management” presented in an International Seminar held on August 2010 in Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology, Greater Noida.
- Attended Two days workshop on “Total Quality person” held at Mangalmay Institute of Management and technology, Greater Noida.
- Paper published and presented on the topic ”Role of HRM in Business Organization” in National seminar held in Feb.2010 at IBI, Greater Noida.
- Attended a Seminar on Project Appraisal held in October 2009 Apeejay Institute of technology, G. Noida.
- Attended a seminar on “Competitiveness of Indian Industry during Economic Slowdown: Challenges, opportunities and innovations” at India International Centre, New Delhi on 29th September, 2009.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)