- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Suman Lata completed B.E in Instrumentation from the university of Mumbai in 2000 and M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from GBTU, Lucknow. She has been awarded ‘Vishisth Shishak Samman’ for excellence in teaching for the year 2007-2008 by the Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI).Her areas of interest are Signal Processing ,Wireless Sensor Networks and Virtual Instrumentation.
- 14 years
- Pursuing Ph.D
- Wireless Sensor Networks ,Digital Signal Processing
- Virtual Instrumentation
- Awarded ‘Vishisth Shikshak Samman’ for excellence in teaching for the year 2007-2008 by the Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI).
- Efficient Method for Improving the Performance of CIC Decimation Filters”, S.N.Shran, Shaheen Naz &Suman Lata, Trends in Software and Networking Technology (ETSNT’09), 17-18 April 2009, Amity University U.P.
- “Use of Smoothing and Magnitude and Phase Estimation in Spectral Subtraction” Krishna Raj ,Suman Lata &Shaheen Naz,Advanced Communication Technologies and Applications (NCACA 2009) 13-14 May,2009 ,Gitanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur,Rajasthan
- “Noise Reduction using Wiener Filtering for Speech Signals” Suman Lata ,Shaheen Naz & Krishan Raj ,Trends in Instrumentation and Control Engineering (TICE-09),29-30 October , Thapar University Patiala, Punjab
- “Noise Reduction in Fetal ECG using Wavelets”, A.H.Siddique, Suman Lata and Shiwani Saini, Satellite Conference ICM2010 on Mathematics in science and Technology, 15-17 August 2010, Indian Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- “Fast Processing Using Signed Digit Number System”,Krishna Raj & Suman Lata published inInternational Journal of Electronics Engineering serials publication
- ISTE (life time membership)
- High Impact Teaching Skills and Mission 10X learning Approach.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture