- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Suman Lata completed B.E in Instrumentation from the university of Mumbai in 2000 and M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from GBTU, Lucknow. She has been awarded ‘Vishisth Shishak Samman’ for excellence in teaching for the year 2007-2008 by the Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI).Her areas of interest are Signal Processing ,Wireless Sensor Networks and Virtual Instrumentation.
- 14 years
- Pursuing Ph.D
- Wireless Sensor Networks ,Digital Signal Processing
- Virtual Instrumentation
- Awarded ‘Vishisth Shikshak Samman’ for excellence in teaching for the year 2007-2008 by the Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI).
- Efficient Method for Improving the Performance of CIC Decimation Filters”, S.N.Shran, Shaheen Naz &Suman Lata, Trends in Software and Networking Technology (ETSNT’09), 17-18 April 2009, Amity University U.P.
- “Use of Smoothing and Magnitude and Phase Estimation in Spectral Subtraction” Krishna Raj ,Suman Lata &Shaheen Naz,Advanced Communication Technologies and Applications (NCACA 2009) 13-14 May,2009 ,Gitanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur,Rajasthan
- “Noise Reduction using Wiener Filtering for Speech Signals” Suman Lata ,Shaheen Naz & Krishan Raj ,Trends in Instrumentation and Control Engineering (TICE-09),29-30 October , Thapar University Patiala, Punjab
- “Noise Reduction in Fetal ECG using Wavelets”, A.H.Siddique, Suman Lata and Shiwani Saini, Satellite Conference ICM2010 on Mathematics in science and Technology, 15-17 August 2010, Indian Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- “Fast Processing Using Signed Digit Number System”,Krishna Raj & Suman Lata published inInternational Journal of Electronics Engineering serials publication
- ISTE (life time membership)
- High Impact Teaching Skills and Mission 10X learning Approach.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)